Chapter 11

( Aika's POV )

"Uhmm, Iori-nii....I really didn't know if i can....I mean, brothers andsisters and all.so I think its really impossible.." I think I'm in a panic right now. Why is he saying that? is he making fun of me?

The next thing I knew, he jumped over to my balcony, and that scene made him way more cooler! His eyes shines in the moonlight...And I can't help but stare at him in awe.

"Its possible..And I will make it happen." He said and look at me seriously. He went near me and held my cheek. 

"I-Iori-nii..... I still don't know.." I stuttered and look away. But he hugged me tight.

"Is it really hard fr us to be together?" He said. I can't see his face, but the tone of his voice looks like his really hurt.

"J-just give some time to think." He pulled away and smiled at me. 

"I'll be waiting then. Good night." he said. Then he kissed my forehead  and jumped back to his balcony. And I was there, blushing. Why are they acting like this?! I mean, Wataru-chan is the only normal one here!!!

"Meow~" I look inside my room and saw Yuki, looking at me cutely. I went inside and pat her head.

"Ne, Yuki-chan...what should I do now?" I asked and sighed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The Next day

I'm helping Ukyo-nii in washing the dishes right now, since we just got breakfast.

We don't have any classes today, so I guess that I'm free.

"Aika-Chan! Don't forget to go to the party!" I froze up. I TOTALLY forgot about that!

"Don't worry, we're not forcing you to go." Azu-nii said. I wiped my hands with a dry towel and walk towards them.

"Well...I'm free today. So I guess I can go." I said. They smiled.

"Well then! You need to dress up nicely. And we're going to pick you up at 3 pm!" Tsuba-nii happily said.

"Uhm..can I ask what kind of party it is?" They look at each other and smiled at me.

"Well, it's kinda felt like a Congratulations Party for all of the staff. I mean, we're seiyuus and all." Azu-nii explained.

"Ohhh.  Congratulations!" I said and bowed.

"Wahh!!!! Our Aika-Chan is so cute!" Tsuba-nii suddenly hug me tight. But Azu-nii pulled him away.

"Your being too excited Tsubaki. I'm sorry about that Aika-Chan. " Azu-nii said and they both walk away.

"What was that about?" Yuu-nii asked. It seems that he just woke up.

"Ah, I'm going to Azu-nii and Tsuba-nii's party." I said.

"Eh?..what time is it?" he asked again.

"About 3 pm. Why?" I asked. He looked at his watched and look at me. Then, he suddenly look away.

"U-uhm..can we go to the mall?" 

"Eh?" My eyes suddenly widened as he said that. 

"I-its not what you think! Its's just, all of our brothers are busy...so, I thought that you're free." he said, still not looking at me.

"Ohh...I'm free right now. I'll get ready." I said and walk to my room. Wait a minute...shouldn't he go by himself? I mean, he's grown up and all..so why does he need me to accompany him?

After I dressed up, and was about to go out, Juli shouted.

"CHII! Where are you going?" he asked.

"Ah..I'm just going to accompany Yuusuke-nii at the mall." I said with a small smile.

"WHAT?! With that wolf?! I need to come too!" He said and run to me. He was about to climb up to my shoulders but I stop him.

"Juli, I know that you'll just hurt him. He's my brother, so he won't do anything unnecessary to me." I said and patted his head.

"But-"

"No buts. Anyways, take care of Yuki-chan for me too. Bye~" I said and went out of the room.

"Onee-chan!" I heard Wataru-chan's voice on the hallway. I look behind and saw him running towards me. then he hugged me.

"Wataru-chan! Ohayo~" I said and smiled warmly.

"Ne, Onee-chan! Masa-nii-chan don't want to give me some candy!" Then he pouted. HE. JUST. POUTED! SO CUTE!

"Don't worry, I'll buy you a lot of candies later. But I just have to go to the mall with Yuusuke-nii." I explained.

"You're going out? Can I come?" Aww! He's really cute! >///< 

"Wataru, don't bother your onee-chan..." Masa-nii came with a lollipop in his hand. He then gave it to Wataru-chan who became happy as he ate it.

"I'm sorry for bothering you Aika-chan.." Masa-nii said with an apologetic smile.

"Ah, no worries! Wataru-chan didn't even do anything wrong. Ah! I'm so sorry Masa-nii! I need to go now!" I said and run off. As soon as I go out of the house, I saw Yusuke-nii, waiting patiently outside the gates. I smiled and went to him.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Yusuke-nii, what are you going to buy?" I asked as soon as we entered the mall. 

"J-just some stuff.." Is it me or, he always stuttered?

"Ohhh,.." was all I said, and I look around. When we're walking, I noticed that we're going to a fast food.

"What are we doing here Yuusuke-nii?" I asked.

"J-just be quiet! I-i'm hungry.." he said. wait, he's turning red!

"What do you want to order?" he asked as he bring out his wallet.

"Uhm...Fries and float." I said and kept looking at him.

"Two large fries  and two regular float please." he ordered.

"hey! Look at those two! Aren't they cute!" I heard some whispering.

"What a great couple!" I can't help but blush at that statement. I glance at Yuusuke-nii and saw him blushing! He also heard it!. Then, we went to an empty table.

"Yuusuke-nii...what are you planning?" I asked and seriously look at him. 

"W-what? I don't have a plan!" He said and look away, again. He's really suspicious...hmm..

"Anyways, don't you have an assignment to finish?" I asked.

"Why do you sound like mom?" then he chuckled. I wonder how long will I see his smiling face? 'Cause he's always frowning when we're at home. And also, why did he said that, 'don't do that to others, than me.' I mean, I just smiled at them....

"Ne, Yuusuke-nii...this might sound rude but....do you like me?" I asked. He look at me with wide eyes, but then, he look down.

"I don't like you." he replied. As I thought...he still don't accept me.

"I don't like you to be my sister....But I want you to be my lover." he look at me with serious face, and my eyes were wide. My cheeks are burning. Why is this happening to me???!!