Chapter 3

( Yuusuke's POV )

When Tsuba-nii already went out, I walk towards her and put her food on the side table. "Aika, your food is ready.." I said while waking her up, but she is still not waking up. "You need to eat so you'll not be sick.." I said again while shaking her a bit faster.

She groaned then when she open her eyes and look at me, she suddenly smirked. "Do you care about me onii-chan?" She asked while sitting up and moving closer to my face. Then I started to blush. "O-of course I do!" I accidentally said out loud and then look away.

"That's good! Because I really love you onii-chan!" She said while she hugged me. My face was a bright red and just like her face, I know that she's still sick. She pulled away then smiled at me. "Y-you should eat first.." I stuttered. "I want you to feed me onii-chan!" She said while smiling. I blush then, "I-i can't!, I have something to do." I said. "So that means that you don't like me..." She said with a sad face. I sighed. "Fine..." I said. "Yay!!!" She said while keep smiling at me. The food was a hot soup and a banana.

I started to feed her with a soup.. Then when she finished all the food, I forgot to get some water and the medicine. "I'll just get your medicine.." I said while walking away and when I open the door, I saw Kana-nii with a glass of water and a medicine on hand. "Oh, I will just give her the medicine... You should get some rest now and I will take care of her." He said with a smile then I nodded and walk away.

( Kaname's POV )

I walk in to her room and I saw her sitting on the bed and looking at me with a smile. I smiled back and sit beside her bed. "Here's your medicine.." I said while giving it to her then I put the glass of water on the side table. "No! I don't want medicine!" She said while shaking her head. "Imouto-chan, you should take this so you'll not get sick.." I said. "No!" She said. I sighed.

"I'll do anything just take this medicine." I said to her, then suddenly I saw her smirk. "I want onii-chan to take off his clothes." She said while getting the medicine in my hand. Then, "are you really okay imouto-chan?" I asked with a small blush. I saw her face was dead serious. "Take the medicine first before I take off my clothes." I said while she nodded and drink the medicine. "I really don't like the bitter taste of medicines...." she murmured while looking away. Then she turned her head to me. I sighed while starting to take off my clothes, when suddenly, she fell asleep. I smirk. "Your such a naughty imouto-chan~" I said while standing up and go outside her room....

( Aika's POV )

Morning~

I open my eyes to see a differrent room, then I realized that I'm already in my new room. I look beside me and I didn't saw Juli. I sat up and rub my eyes when suddenly my head hurt. 'Wait, what did just happen yesterday? Did I get sick? Oh no...no..no! I can't believe it! I wish I didn't do weird things to my brothers!' I thought as I panic but I try to calm myself. When I'm already calm, I walk to the mirror and brush my long hair. When I'm done brushing, I walk out of my room and try to find the bathroom.

After 15 minutes...

I finally found the bathroom on the fifth floor. I walk towards the door and open. When I open it, I saw Suba-nii, shirtless and has a towel on his waist and his drinking some water in a bottle. He look at me, and there was an awkward silence...

.

.

.

I bowed at him then closed the door. When I closed the door, I feel the heat rising up in my face. I quickly shake my face and wait for him to come out. Then after a few minutes, he open the door and walk towards me. "I'm so sorry.." He said while blushing and bowing. "I'm sorry too.." I said with an emotionless face and began to walk to the bathroom...