Chapter 4

( Aika's POV )

It's already morning.. I look at the clock to see that it's 5:00 in the morning, and it's also Monday. I closed my eyes.... I opened my eyes and murmured, "it's Monday,...do I have school?". I get up and walk to the bathroom with my new uniform.

After taking a bath and prepared myself, I walk to the elevator and go to the dining room.

When I go to the dining room, I saw Ukyo-nii, Tsuba-nii, Azu-nii, Suba-nii, and Yusuke-nii. They were eating breakfast and when they saw me, they all blushed.

"Ohayo.." I said then walk to my seat between Yusuke-nii and Suba-nii. "Ohayo!" They all replied. Then we started eating.

While eating, "Aika-chan! Your uniform really suits you!" Tsuba-nii said happily. "Thanks.." I simply replied with a blush. But I quickly get them away.

After Breakfast...

Me and Yuusuke-nii go out of the house and we both walk together on the train.

When we're on the train, there were so many people but we manage to go inside.

When I got to my school, "uh-uhmmm, take care.." He said while looking away. I nodded and began to walk inside the school.

There were so many students but I wish I know somebody so I will not be that shy. I look at the bulletin board to see if what class I am.. And I saw that I'm in class A-1. Then the bell suddenly rung and all the students go to there classrooms. Then I go in as well. It's also the first day of classes.

After school...

'Ughhhh, how boring.." I thought while walking out of the school gates and walk home.

While walking, I saw the Hinode High School and I saw all the students were going out of the school and I spotted Yuusuke-nii. I walk a little faster towards him, "Yuusuke-nii..." I said then he turned around and saw me. "Aika? What are you doing here?" He asked. "I'm going home.." I replied then we walk home together.

There was an awkward silence that filled the air. Then suddenly, I remembered that I should buy a book to read. "Yuusuke-nii, I think I will just go to the bookstore. I will just buy something.." I said. "Do you want me to come with you?" He asked while looking away, blushing. Then I nod.

We went to the store to buy some books. Then I'm choosing some books that I need, "You really love to read huh.." He said while I nodded. When I already paid for the books, we already went home.

After a few minutes, we arrived. "Tadaima! (I'm Home!)" I said while going to the living room but Yusuke-nii already go to his room.

Suddenly, I saw a boy about my age, sleeping peacefully at the sofa. I poke him on the cheek.

Poke..

Poke..

Poke..

He groaned and opened his eyes and met my red ones. "Who are you? Are you my brothers' girlfriend?" He asked. "No." I replied emotionlessly. "Are you my new sister?" He asked again and I nodded.

We just stared at each others' face in silence but I broke it. "What's your name?" I asked. "You don't know me?" He asked. "My question first.." I said. "I'm Fuuto, I'm a famous idol.." He replied. "Nice to meet you Fuu-nii, and to your question, I really didn't know you." I answered then walk away. I don't know he's an Idol because I really didn't watch movies or watching televisions, so I don't know him. Then I continued to walk back to my room and get change.

( Fuuto's POV )

'She's beautiful, and her shortness makes her cute.' I thought while walking towards my room. ' But her face looks so....lonely..' I thought. I feel like I want to be nice to her.. I don't know if I pitied her or it is something else. But when I saw her eyes, it was cold and hurt.. Gahhh!! What am I thinking!?...I should be mean to her!

( Aika's POV )

I was here in my room with Juli.. I was just reading a book while listening to music in my headphones. "Chi, when did you buy that?" Juli asked and pointing at the book that I was reading. "Oh, I just bought them a while ago after school.." I replied and continued to read.

After a few minutes, there was a soft knock on my door. "Aika-chan, get ready and go to dinner by 7:00.." I heard Iori-nii said. "Yes!" I replied.

I look at the clock and saw that it was already 6:30 pm, which means we should get ready for dinner.. I put my headphones and the book on my table, then I walk outside with Juli on my right shoulder.

When we got to the dining room, I saw all of them and then I walk towards my seat and there was Kana-nii to my right and Iori-nii to my left side and Fuu-nii was across me.

"How's your first day of school Imouto-chan?" Kana-nii asked. "Boring.." I said while looking at my food. " Eh? You didn't like schools?" Tsuba-nii asked. "Maybe.." I replied. "Did you already met Fuuto?" Masa-nii asked then I nodded in replied while I look at him. I saw him smirking at me. Then we started to eat our dinner.

After eating, all of them go to their own rooms while I wash the dishes.

"So your my new sister? Your so cute.. But I think your just stupid as the others." I heard Fuu-nii said. I stop from what I'm doing and turned to face him. "Oh, hello Fuu-nii, do you need something?" I asked with an emotionless face.

Then suddenly, he took a step forward while I just stand still. He took a step forward again and then he look at me. "All I wanted is you..." He whispered to my ear. I didn't move because I already know that he was acting. "You have a nice act Fuu-nii.. Sorry, I will just continued washing the dishes.." I said with a bow and turned away from him and wash the dishes. I look at him and I saw a shock from his face. Then he quickly run upstairs.

( Fuuto's POV )

'How did she know that I was acting? I thought she didn't watch televisions....... Maybe I'm wrong.... Maybe she's not stupid at all....' I thought while I close the door in my room. 'But I still feel the sadness, coming from her.. And because of that, I really want to comfort her and help her.. Am I pitying her? Maybe...' I thought. Then I went to the balcony and watch the moon. "She's interesting... Very interesting.." I whispered then I feel myself smirking.

( Aika's POV )

I went to my room and saw Juli, sleeping. I walk to my bed and get my headphones and my book, then I started reading.

But after I read a few chapters, I still can't sleep, so I went out of my room and go to the kitchen to get some milk. When I got to the kitchen, I get a glass of milk, but before I could drink my milk, someone hugged me from behind..