Chapter 2

( Aika's POV )

After I ring the doorbell, Someone opened it, I saw a tall man with a light brown hair and a small kid with a lighter shade of brown hair.

"You must be Aika Hinata. I'm Masaomi Asahina and this is Wataru Asahina. We will be your brothers from now on." Masa-nii said to me. "Nice to meet you two." I said with an emotionless face and a bow. "Hi, onee-chan! Let's play at my room!" Wataru-chan said while pulling my hand. "Wataru, let your onee-chan meet your brothers and have a rest first, okay?" Masa-nii said.

"They seem innocent, but I still don't trust them!" Juli said while sitting on my shoulder. Then we start to walk in. 'Wow, this is huge!' I thought. Then I saw an elevator. We walk in it and I saw Masa-nii, click the number 5, so I'm guessing that it's on the 5th floor.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the 5th floor and It looks like a living room. I saw a lot of men, sitting on a long couch. Then they all look at me with a smiled, "Welcome, Aika Hinata!" They all said while standing up. "Please take care of me.." I said while bowing and have an emotionless face. "We should all introduce ourselves, ne?" Masa-nii said to all of the boys.

Then, Masa-nii lead me to the couch where the others were there sitting. I follow him and then sit. "Okay, you already know me and Wataru, so, let's start from the second eldest. This is Ukyo Asahina, he work as a lawyer." Masa-nii said while pointing on the men with a blonde hair, blue eyes and has a glasses on. "Nice to meet you Aika-chan" Ukyo-nii said to me. "I'll just get some snacks.." he said while standing up then go away. "I'm Kaname... Nice to meet you Imouto-chan." The blonde haired man that looks like a monk said with a wink. "That man is getting on my nerves.." Juli said while sitting on my shoulder.

Then suddenly, someone hugged me very tight. "It's a nice to meet you-hug!" the man with a white hair that was parted to the left and also have a purple-blue eyes. Juli was very mad and ready to jump on his face but before he could jump, someone hit him on the head. "I'm sorry for that... I'm Azusa and this is Tsubaki.." The man with a purple hair that was parted on the right and have a purple-blue eyes. I just stare at them, then back to the other brothers.

"I'm S-subaru.... n-nice to meet you..." The boy with a black short hair and black hair blushed while looking away. "I'm Iori, Nice to meet you Aika-chan..." The man that have a silver hair and a very dark green eyes said to me with a warm smile. "I'm Yusuke. N-nice to meet you..." The man with a red hair and red eyes like mine, stuttered at me. "And I'm Wataru!" Wataru-chan said while raising his right hand and have a big smile on his face. 'Kawaii!!!!!' I thought while I have a blush on my face. "Imouto-chan, are you sick? your face is red." Kaname-nii said while all of the brothers look at me. "I'm fine..." I said while looking away. "Can we know the name of your squirrel, onee-chan?" Wataru-chan asked. "Oh, his name is Juli." I answered. "There were still four of our brothers that was not here and two of them live on there own." Ukyo-nii said while putting the snacks on the centered table, then all of us took one cookie and eat.

After eating, "We should let Akai-chan rest, right? You must be very exhausted when going in here.." Masa-nii said with a smile."Let's play later onee-chan!" Wataru-chan said with a smile. "Yeah, sure.." I said with a small smile. But when I look at the others, I saw them all blushing. "I'll show you to your room.." Masa-nii said while standing up and I follow him.

When we get in front of my room, Masa-nii gave me the keys. "All of your boxes were inside. Just call us if you need anything." Masa-nii said while giving me a small smile then walk away.

I open the door and saw a small room that really fit me and I saw all of the boxes that I prepared. Then I started to unpack all of my things while pulling out my headphones and began to listen to music...