R e m e m b e r

CHASE'S POV

I woke up in a warm bed, I was way too comfortable. I noticed that my arms were rapped around something, or someone. And of course, it was Amaya, but I have to admit that I haven't slept this well in quite awhile. I tried moving my arms and getting up, slowly. Once I had sat up I noticed Amaya moving more than usual. I could tell that she had woken up. She leaned on her arm and then turned to face me.

"Hi." I said, my voice deep, as it was morning. "Morning. How come you helped me out yesterday?" She asked. "Why wouldn't I?" "I don't know, I just didn't think you cared enough."

I told her 'Are you serious?' but with a look, no words were used. "Do you want me to take you to your suite?" I asked her. Amaya shook her head, saying no; "They're probably still sleeping. We were out until late last night."

I chuckled at her comment. "Would you rather do something with me?" Amaya took a moment to think before answering; "Sure. But I want to take a shower first" she replied. "Of course. Take your time."

Amaya left for her suite to get ready, I was planning on taking her to the beach, during the evening to watch the sunset. I think that would be romantic.
We could also go for a swim, if she would be up for it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I got a knock on my door after a few hours, I hopped up on my feet and quickly grabbed the door knob, hoping it would be Amaya because I was tired of waiting. And it was her. She looked beautiful, her blonde hair was in a low bun. She had a little dress on, and she was looking as cute as ever.

I guess I was kind of gawking at her, since she asked me if I was alright; and I simply said that I was fine, which I was, especially now that she was with me.
"Ready for the  beach?" I asked, sounding thrilling.
"Yes, should we go?" Amaya said. I responded by nodding.

We reached the parking garage at the hotel, where I had the car I was renting. We found it and got inside.
"How come Eleanore isn't coming?" Amaya asked curiously. "She's spending time with her boyfriend." I grunted, annoyed at the thought of Eleanore's boyfriend. I hate him.

Most of the car ride, Amaya was rambling about how hungover her friends were and that she felt bad for Kyra for having to take care of them. Although I was listening to what she was saying, I couldn't help but wonder if she would say anything about our kiss.

I still can't get over the fact that she kissed me.
It felt unreal.

"Hey, do you remember anything from last night?" I asked, after she had finished rambling.
"I remember the party, and that you let me stay with you in your suite. Why?" She said. "Anything else?" I tried to convince her mind to remember "do you remember anything from when we were in my suite?"
"Not really. Did I do something stupid?" Amaya asked sounding worried.
"No, nothing at all." I assured her with a smile.

We arrived at the beach that my friend had told me about, and to our surprise, it was totally empty. There was nobody there. "This is so awesome." Amaya said, enthusiastically. It made me happy to see her happy.

AMAYA'S POV

Chase and I were extremely lucky to arrive at the beach at such perfect timing. The sun was just staring to set, and we had the beach to ourselves.
"Shall we dive?" I asked. "Let's do it." Chase replied.
I pulled my dress down, because I already had my bikini under it. I looked up at Chase, he was taking his shirt off.

He had a perfect six-pack, with a couple of tattoos around his torso, and then a bunch on his arms. I didn't want to be caught staring, so I turned my attention to the ocean. The waves were slight, and the temperature was perfect.

We were standing on a towel, we had put our stuff down on it, so that it wouldn't blow away if it got windy. I dipped down to we're my beach bag was, and fished out my phone. I wanted to capture this moment.

I managed to get the best picture of the sunset.
"Wanna take a picture with me?" I asked Chase, when he had realised what I was doing. "Sure." He said, he came and stood right next to me, I felt his chest back up against my back, and I felt my arm brush on his abs.

I tried not to think about it too much and took our picture. After that we got inside the water. It was cold at first, but we eventually got used to it. We were having a lot of fun and we were making jokes. I did end up losing one of my bracelets and I may or may not have forced Chase to try and find it.

But he agreed. As Chase was splashing around in the water, I thought about my conversation with Mackenzie. She was so hungover from last night, but she still managed to tease me about spending the night with Chase, I mean, she even got me to admit that I have a little crush on him, which isn't really a lie now, is it.

I was also trying to remember anything from last night with Chase, like he had mentioned. But I couldn't figure out what could've happened.
"Amaya, you'll never believe this, but, I managed to find your bracelet." Chase shouted. As he said, I didn't believe him at first, but it turns out that it was true.

When we had gotten back to our small jokes I spoke again; "Chase?" Chase turned to look at me, with furrowed eyebrows; "Hm?"
"What was it, that I did last night?" I asked.
"I told you, it is nothing." Chase assured me.
"But I know that I must've done something. You wouldn't bring it up otherwise." I said.
"You did nothing! Don't worry about it!" Chase shouted.

"Just tell me! I want to know!" I felt Chase's hands come up to my face, holding my head in place. Then he leaned forward, and attached his lips on mine.

I froze. I couldn't think for a moment.

~HIS MAFIA AND HIS GIRL~