R e v e n g e

CHASE

TW! this chapter contains
mentions of rape!

The whole night at the party, I could tell that something was off, I just couldn't seem to figure out what it was. The party wasn't that enjoyable anyways, I was simply sitting at the bar, chatting with others. I was thinking about Amaya and what she would be doing.

When the party came to its end at around 1 am, I dropped my siblings off at home while I drove off to Amaya's place, something about tonight just didn't feel right. When I arrived outside of her apartment, a tiny blue car was parked in my usual spot, which I found to be suspicious.

I parked my own car right behind the blue one and exited it. I took a good look at the blue car, and decided to take a photo of the license plate.

I was about to enter the building, but the door opened instead and the one and only, Chris.

I stood still in my place, and so did he. His blue eyes twitched and mine filled with rage.
What the actual fuck was he doing here?
Did he fucking hurt her?
My thoughts took over, and I didn't even realise he had ran to his car, the blue one. I turned around and walked towards him, but he ended up driving away.

I ran up to Amaya's floor, only to find her door halfway open. I stepped inside and searched for Amaya, I also closed and locked the door behind me. I heard her soft voice from "our" room, so I ran there, I needed to make sure she was okay.

"Amaya?" I spoke softly when I laid my eyes on her.

She was laying in her bed, hugging her blanket, half naked. All she was wearing was her underwear, her bra was messed up, and the straps falling down her shoulders.

She was murmuring "please, please" until she heard me.

Did he rape her?

"Are you okay?" I asked and stepped closer, my hand brushed against her back, but she immediately sat straight up, covering herself properly with her blanket.
"Don't touch me!" she yelled, as tears left her eyes.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I pleaded back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I took my time with Amaya, very slowly and carefully, I managed to get her to tell me what happened. And the thing that I dreaded the most happened, Chris raped her. I gave her a moment of peace, letting her breathe.

"Can I hug you?" I asked later on. She nodded and I leaned in, my hands traveled to her back, and I softly pulled her to me.

She put her head in my lap, and I rubbed my hand up her head and down to her neck, she didn't want me touching her back.

I leaned back on the bed frame, and stayed in that position, since we both fell asleep, or at least I did.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When I woke up, Amaya was in her pijamas, and laying right next to me. I was comfortably laying on one of the pillows instead of the hard frame.

"Morning," I said. Amaya smiled at me, but her eyes were still closed.
"How are you feeling?" I asked.
"I'm going back to sleep," she murmured, I giggled before getting up.

"I have to go, but I promise you that I'll be back soon." I said and only got an "mhm" in reply.

I headed to the kitchen and found some eggs in the fridge, which I made two omelettes with, and I ate mine. I left the one I made for Amaya in the fridge, where she would see it once she would open the fridge.