Kisses & Confessions

AMAYA'S POV

"What the hell!" I wanted to snap at him; but I didn't. In fact, the feeling of his lips on mine was kind of familiar, I don't know why though. And what was his point in doing this anyways? Our eyes were still interlocked with each others, as if they were glued to each other, and we were both breathing heavily.

"That's what happened." Chase stated, and I finally started to understand; "You mean I kissed you? When I was..." I asked, and Chase nodded as an answer.

I wanted to drown. This whole situation is about to be awkward. "Sorry." I said, quickly. I looked up to meet his face, only to find him staring at me, with a smile; but his eyes looked sad.

Chase started heading towards the land, and that's when I knew that I really fucked up. I followed him out, I needed to at least try to fix this.

"Chase, I'm really really sorry. I fucked up, I know that. I-" I began to plead until Chase cut me off.
"Amaya, I'm not upset." He said while he dried himself with a towel.

I tilted my head to the side, hinting that I was confused. "I know that you were drunk, and that you probably didn't mean it. But..." Chase thought about what he was about to say for a moment; "the truth is that I.."

Chase didn't continue his sentence. He looked deep in to my eyes with his dark, romantic ones.
"You what?" I said. "I didn't mind the kiss because I love you, okay?" He said, angrily.

I was stunned. I couldn't speak, all I could do was look into his mesmerising eyes.

"R-r-really?" I said while stumbling over my words. Chase nodded with pleading eyes.

"I mean, a-are you sure? Because.." I began.

Was I ready to confess? I couldn't even contain myself until I said; "Because I do too."
Chase's eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly. I was nervous that he didn't really mean what he said.
That was until his mouth curved into a smile.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded, his smile softened and he was smiling from ear to ear.

I close the space between us, to press my lips against his own. The kiss turned into a make-out session. Eventually we both pulled apart to take a breath.

I smiled at him awkwardly, although I knew that I didn't need to make this any more complicated than it already is. I sat down on the towel and Chase copied. He came closer to me and grabbed my hands, then he leaned towards me and kissed me, then he continued leaning back, making me lie on my back while we were kissing.

We were interrupted by Chase's phone ringing, I tried to hold him on top of me, but I couldn't since he had my hands pinned down; "Sorry, I have to take this." He said.

I sat up while he was talking, it seemed like it was something serious. When he finished I asked him who it was; "Eleanore." He replied.

He assured me that everything was okay, just that he needed to head somewhere soon. "Should I take you to the hotel?" he asked. "Yeah that's great."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chase and I arrived and Chase helped me carrying my bags, but before I got my keycard, Chase stopped me; "Uhm, Amaya?" he began.
"Hm?" Chase took a moment before speaking. "What does this mean? I mean- this, between us?" He said while pointing between me and him.

I didn't know what to reply with at first, i shrugged.

"Would you maybe like to... you know..?" He asked, and a smile grew on my lips immediately, and I nodded. He pulled me into a hug and gave me a peck on my lips.

"I'll see you, baby." He said, and winked when he said "baby". I giggled before opening the door to mine and Mackenzie's room.

As soon as I do, Mackenzie comes up to me with the biggest and corniest smile. "So... how'd it go?" She asked excitedly.

I put my stuff down before turning and smiling at her; "You got your dream, girlfriend." I said.
Mackenzie gasped and smiled widely.

"What did you guys do?" She yelled, demanding to know. "We began dating..." I quietly said. It felt kind of embarrassing to talk about it.

I just couldn't believe that I was officially in a relationship with Chase fucking Davian.

~HIS MAFIA AND HIS GIRL~