Chapter 2: L.A. Story

A/N:

Woohoo, I put up a second chapter! I am in such a good mood today! I got some EXTREMELY good news that I have been waiting for for a few months. I got it on Saturday, but I just haven't been in the writing zone. Enjoy the chapter though!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Niall's P.O.V.~

My black Raybans shielded my eyes from the blaring London light. The rest of the lads stood a few feet away from me, huddled in a small circle. We were all waiting outside the airport, on the outside terminal to board our jet. Some of our crew was putting stuff onto the jet, while others stood around on their phones. I side glanced the lads, they were all talking together. To be perfectly honest, I missed the way things used to be. We honestly used to be like brothers. I could turn turn to them for anything. Now I felt...... like I hardly new them. I pulled out my sleek black iPhone. The sun glared a little bit onto it, but I could read the screen as I pulled up my twitter app. I began to compose a new tweet.

@NiallOfficial: On my way to L.A. Ready to get some sunlight and hit the beach!

As I hit 'send', Paul called us from the door of the plane, "Boys, time to get onto the plane!" he called. The rest of boys filed onto the plane. The rest of the crew had already climbed on. As I entered the warm cabin, I found only one seat left, next to Harry and Liam. Harry sat by the window, with Liam in the middle. I sighed. Both boys looked at me funny as I groaned and sat down in the isle seat.

"So Liam, where is Chloe?" asked Harry as I leaned back in my seat.

"She is going to meet us there. She has a last minute modeling job to do" he replied in a happy tone. "It's almost our 8 month anniversary".

"Congrats" Harry said, not in a happy tone. Out of a crack in my closed eyes I could see Liam frowning at Harry's ungenuine tone. Both boys were silent as the plane began to pull away from the gate. To drone out the sound of the plane, i pulled on my black Beats, and pressed shuffle on my phone. I spent the next hour just responding to tweets, texting, and listening to music. I tried to zone out the boys talking to each other from across the isle about random things. I sighed, Breathing in slightly. My eyes had caught a tweet someone sent.

@ILove1D345Ever: @NiallOfficial You and @Bella_Raceli were the perfect couple. Why did you have to breakup?

My hand hit Bella's user name, and suddenly her twitter page popped up. 2 hours ago. Her latest tweet as from two hours ago. That means that she still tweets. Maybe I could find out how she is doing. I looked at her latest tweet.

@Bella_Raceli: Reunited with my baby @EmilyMyers pic.twitter.com/YBVIQGo32. 

My heart stopped. I gazed at that picture. She was still in California. I looked at her picture. 9Picture on the side BTW). Her arm was slung over Emily. Her brown hair cascaded down her shoulders. her eyes glistened with happiness.

"Why the hell are you looking at?" someone said. I took off my headphones to see Liam looking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "I have the right to see what's she is up to" I snapped at Liam. Harry looked up from his laptop, curiously. Suddenly his eyes widened as he saw the screen of his phone. Before I knew it Harry had ripped my phone from my hand, and was staring at the screen. 

"Emily. She is.... in California" he whispered. Liam looked at the phone for a second. I swear, his eyes looked..... distant. He looked as if he was about to cry. Suddenly, he grabbed the phone from Harry and put it in my hand with a lot of force. "What the hell" said Harry.