Chapter 31: Rushing

A/N:

I have a few very important things to say. First off, if you don't follow my twitter (I pot spoilers on there A LOT), then you do not know that Cali. Girl is coming to an end. After this chapter, there is only one chapter left until it ends. HOWEVER! A THIRD BOOK WILL BE RELEASED! It is going to be called "The Lost Girl".

This leads me into my next announcement. I am going to hold a cover contest for The Lost Girl just like I did for The Starbucks Girl. You can put whatever you want on the cover. Remember the cast, One Direction is played by One Direction, Bella is played by Selena Gomez, and Emily is played by Demi Lovato. Either message it to me on Wattpad OR email it to me at lollypop689@gmail.com. The sooner that you get the cover in the better. It is due by August 3rd, a week from today. The reward is a fan, dedication, shout out, follow on twitter and instagram, and i'll read, vote, and comment on one of your stories! Good luck everyone!

If people are going to the August 3rd One Direction concert in Las Vegas, post where you are sitting. I think it would be kind of cool to be able to meet some of the people that read my stories. Anyways, after this chapter there will be 1 more chapter until the end of the Cali. Girl book. However, The Lost Girl will be starting after that, as well as Switching Directions! Anyways, I hope that you enjoy the chapters! Thanks! 

Kik: 1DLemonLime1

Twitter and Instagram: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

I hummed to myself in a great mood as i shut the door to me and Emily's hotel room. I had an amazing afternoon with Niall. We went shopping, went to a park, walked on the beach, got ice cream, and had a romantic lunch in a garden. I only had 10 minutes to get ready before my double date with Niall, Emily, and Harry.

As I walked into the room, I passed by the bathroom. Suddenly, the bathroom opened. I let our a startled scream. The girl let out a scream as well. It  was Emily. "What are you doing back? I thought you and Harry were just going to meet us at the movie theatre?" I asked her confused.

"Well the water was a little salty, and we sort of needed to get the salty water off of us" she said referring to her hair, that was know dry and in loose curls. She was changed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a purple flowy sheer top, and black converse. She was very tom boyish.  "What about you, what did you come back to the hotel for?" She asked me.

"I wanted to change out of shorts and a t-shirt into more of..... date attire." I told her. I began to look through my suitcase for something to weat tonight.  I found a floral dress that went to just above the knee, and a cream colored leather jacket.

"How is your anxiety?" She asked me, handing me a pair of gladiator sandals that went well with my outfit.

"Find" I said, trying to avoid the topic. I went into the bathroom, and began to change into my dress.

"I heard what happened after the elevator" Emily said through the door as I finished changing. I opened the door and looked at Emily.

"It had nothing to do with my anxiety" I tried to tell her. "I just tripped" Emily didn't seem convinced. "Look it's no big deal" I told her as I ran my hands through my hair.

"OK" Emily said, realizing I didn't want to talk about much anymore. I grabbed my brown leather bag and put my jacket in it. "Well let's go meet the boys in the lobby" said Emily, I put our room key in my bag as we left the room. The empty hallway caused our footsteps to echo as we walked towards the elevators.