Chapter 6: Not Going Back

A/N:

THE ONE SHOT COLLECTION IS UPLOADED! Please everyone go read that, and support all the amazing writers that entered the contest. They will be receiving all of the awards tomorrow, and if you won, Congratulations!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

Maddie stood there, her eyes wide open. Suddenly, she went limp, and fell to the ground with a thud. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed and jumped off the couch. Niall crouched down beside me, as I crouched next to Maddie. Emily had ran into the kitchen. A second later she returned with a glass of water and crouched down. "Maddie?" I said putting my hand on her forehead. Suddenly, her eyes snapped open.

"What happened?" she croaked leaning up. Her eyes widened as she saw Niall. "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God." she repeated over and over. Suddenly, she pinched herself with her red nail polish covered fingernails. She looked at Niall again. "Um.... Bella. I think I hit my head really hard because I think that's Niall Horan "she said. Emily looked at me like she was waiting for me to say something. Maddie reached out, and touched Niall's arm. She let out a small shriek, and backed away.

"What's going on?" she asked, turning from Emily to me. "Is this some kind of joke?"

I looked down guilty. "No" I said. "That's really Niall Horan from One Direction" I had honestly expected her to start screaming, instead she just sat on the floor, utterly confused. "Maybe I should explain" I said. I knew that this day would come sometime, I just didn't expect it to end up like this. Maddie nodded and stood up. Niall and I took a seat on the couch where we were before. Emily stood beside me, and Maddie sat on the recliner near the couch. Everyone stared at me, waiting for me to start. 

"I honestly don't know where to begin" I said honestly. "I lived in London before I lived here as you know. I worked at a Starbucks. It was about 8ish months ago that I met Liam. I had no clue who he was when he came into the Starbucks I was working in. We talked, and got to know each other a little bit. Then he asked for my number. Then after he left, I googled his name because it sounded familiar, then I found out who he was. He texted me the next day and invited me to a concert. For a few weeks after that we hung out a lot. Then when we went bowling with him and the rest of the boys, I brought Emily and my old roommate Rebecca......" I continued for the next ten minutes, explaining everything that had happened in those months. I could tell that Emily was tensing up every time I mentioned Harry. By the time I finished, Maddie was staring at me shocked.

She looked from Emily and me. "So you both dated someone from One Directon?" she asked totally shocked. I nodded.

"Sadly" Emily muttered, but looked away from us.

"Are you mad Maddie?" I asked her. "I just don't exactly know how to tell people something like this. It's also a sore subject for me"

"Of Course not!" Maddie exclaimed. "Everyone has those topics that they don't like to talk about. Plus I never really asked about so it's not really lying" she reminded me. "I do have one question. Why is Niall here?" she asked. "Not that I don't want him here" she added quickly.

"Yes Bella, what is Niall doing here?" Emily glared at me.

"He came over so we could talk, and we figured things out. We are friends again" I said with a broad smile. Maddie smiled at this. Emily didn't have a happy expression on her face. 

"Oh before I forget!"Niall exclaimed. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a ripped piece of scratch paper. "This is from Harry" he handed it to Emily.