Chapter 9: Presents and Hunters

A/N:

Just one announcement right now. I don't want to sound like a snob. However, some of you know that someone did have a plot that seemed like the Starbucks Girl. I don't want to act like my stories are so great that people will copy them. However, if you do see a story that looks similar to one of mine, PLEASE TELL ME! I will look into it to see if it is copied. I spent a lot of time on my stories, and I don't like to have my plots taken away from me. The girl did take the story down. Please do not send her hate! For those of you who don't know what i'm talking aabout, please DON"T ASK!

Enjoy this chapter! 

,

Kik: 1DLemonLime1 

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Emily's P.O.V.~

My eyes flickered open. The California sun blinded me through the windows. Ugh. The sun woke me up every morning. I rolled over. It felt so early. I widened my eyes as the clock next to my bed blink eleven. Geez. It was later than I had anticipated. I went to bed after I got back from the hotel. I must have slept a lot.

Groaning, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Not bothering to change, I padded out of the guest room in my sweats and old t-shirt. I walked down the hallway. I peered into Maddie's room to find it empty. I looked into Bella's room to find it also empty. As I entered the kitchen I found Maddie stirring something in a bowl, and Bella sitting at the counter, slipping on some converse.

"Hello sleepyhead" Maddie teased as she stirred a brown substance. "Did you have fun with Harry" she smiled mischievously. I rolled my eyes.

Bella looked at me for a second, then went back to struggling with a knot on her shoes.

"I left a few minutes after Bella." I said sitting at the counter next to Bella. "Speaking of leaving. Where did you go?" I asked Bella. "You weren't here when I came back" I said.

Bella let out a happy sigh as she got the knot out. "I drove to the beach. I know a beautiful spot at a cliff where the sun sets" she said simply. "I needed some time to process and think some things over" she explained. I nodded. That was understandable.

"So do you forgive the boys?" I asked her curiously. Bella sat their with a blank expression.