Chapter 26: Something For Me

A/N:

Hello! So, the contest is going to stay open until midnight tonight (Pacific time). I have still been getting some last minute entries. To answer a few questions, the story is going to be a fan fiction, I do not write fantasy ones or science fiction, I also write in first person. Those are just a few things to keep in mind when submitting your writing samples, and telling me about your writing strategy. I hope that you enjoy the chapter! Please remember not to post who you ship the most in the comments. Thanks!

Kik: 1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

His lips. They felt so sweet. They felt so amazing. They felt- STOP! I pushed Liam away from me. He looked at me confused. 'What the hell?!" I whisper yelled at him. I didn't want Niall hearing us. I whipped my mouth with my hand.

"I thought... you know we were having a moment?" Liam asked raising an eyebrow.

'No. I'm going out with Niall..... remember?" I hissed to him.

"You kissed me back." Liam protested.

"NO." Did I? I didn't? No. I couldn't have. Wait. "I liked Niall, Liam. You had your chance, and you ruined it" I hissed to him. Oh god. Why did that kiss feel so.... magical. It felt like another world.

"Bella you know we could always give it another chance...." Liam's voice trailed off as you spoke.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked him, trying not to raise my voice. "You ruined it already by going out with Chloe.

"How many times can I apologize for doing that?"

"Just don't let Niall EVER know" I hissed to him. With that, I grabbed the sandwich plate, and walked up the steps to the deck.

Everyone was talking about some new movie that was coming out. "We have sandwiches" i said as I put them on the table in the middle. Liam followed with some drinks and chips. I glanced around. 

"Where is Chloe?" I asked, not seeing the American girl. Maybe she had left?

"She went downstairs to use the bathroom" Emily said as she reached for a watter bottle. 

I began to panic. "Wait. We didn't see her come down" I said, confused, bu still extremely worried.

"There are back stairs" Harry pointed to the other side of the boat. How could I have been so stupid. They were right there in plain sight.

"Right" I said nervously as I sat down beside Niall and Emily again. I began to unscrew the cap of my water bottle.

"Are you OK?" Niall asked, as he put his hand on mine. My hands were trembling so much, water was slashing over the edge of my water bottle.

"Fine" I said, trying to avoid contact with Niall's eyes. Guilt flooded inside of me. Suddenly, I heard someone slam a door shut, and Chloe appeared at the top of the stairs to below the dock.

She grinned at all of us, but nobody payed any attention to her. She passed by me, as she walked towards her spot beside Liam. "I saw it" she whispered, so only I could here her. I froze. Suddenly, everything started to go dizzy.

Before I knew it, I was falling towards the deck. I heard a loud crack, and everything went black.

What felt like seconds latter, my eyes snapped open. A light breeze lighted my hair off my back. I slowly looked around. A field. I looked around. It was surrounded by trees. Suddenly, I saw Liam and Niall standing there. They each were in a suit, staring at me with loving eyes. In my hand I held a single rose. Liam too a small step towards me, and spoke.