Chapter 29: Ready or Not!

A/N:

I just have a small question to ask everyone. I was wondering if I should try another genre of fan fictions. Of course I am still going to write One Direction ones. I was thinking about trying a different genre like The Wanted, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, anything. Comment down below what you think about this, and who you think I should write this fan fiction about.

Kik: 1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Harry's P.O.V.~

Emily sat in the car beside me. The car rolled down a gravel path. The uneven path caused us to both bounce in our seats slightly. We were both in the back of an SUV as we headed towards the beach. Me and Emily had hardly gotten any time to be together.

"Have you seen the tape?" I asked Emily curiously. 

She glanced up at me from her phone. "Yeah. It makes Chloe look bad to. Apparently she is getting a lot of heat now. Someone released information that it was her who released the tape" She said. "I'm not really feeling sympathetic towards Liam right now, I just feel really bad for Bella"

I thought about that for a second. Bella was probably really upset. "Do you think she knows?" I asked. Maybe she wasn’t upset because she already knew before the tape was released.

Emily looked at me like I had suggested that we jump off a building. "Are you suggesting that she knew it didn't tell any of us?"

"I'm just saying maybe she knew, but there was a reason that she couldn’t tell us. I mean, if she did know, she would probably tell us, unless someone was.... I don't know..... Forcing her not to" Emily looked like she was considering this.

She opened her mouth like she was going to say something, but was interrupted by the buzzing of my phone that was on the seat between us. I picked it up and looked at the screen. "Who's calling?" asked Emily.

"It's Liam" I said. She gave me a look as if to ask 'What the hell is he calling for?'. I shrugged, and tapped answer. "Hello?" I said into the speaker as I held my phone up to my ear.

"Er... Harry. I need someone to talk to" Liam's voice rang through my ears.

"About what? Wait. Let me guess. The tape that was released?" I suggested. Liam breathed in sharply.

"I'm guessing that you have seen it?" Liam asked. 

"Liam, i'm pretty sure almost anymore that has internet has seen it by now" I snorted.

Liam paused for a second. "I haven’t seen it. Is it...... bad?" He questioned.

I held in a laugh. "Liam, you were the one on the tape, I think you know what it looks like more than anyone else." I pointed out to him obviously.

"Do you think you could come by my hotel room? I really need someone to talk to right now" Liam practically begged me.

"I'm sort of going out with Emily right now" I could hear a disappointed sigh from Liam as I informed him of this. "Why don't you ask one of the other lads?" I suggested to him.