Note to everyone!

Just a few things I have noticed in the comments in the past chapter. For those of you whoa re saying "I am treating my fans differently", you have NO IDEA what kind of pressure I get from everyone. I don't get just happy messages, email, and kiks from Apple. When someone actually sends me a message that is rude, it actually hurts. When people are telling me these kinds of things in the comments, it just adds a hell of  a lot more pressure to writing these books. Second, I am honestly getting tired of writing this plot, and this book. It's just getting people upset at me, whatever I write. I liked how I first wrote The Starbucks girl, when it just wasn't as much....... pressure. Sure, go ahead, write in the comments "Oh, you should not that posting your story on here will have pressure and hate". Honestly, I know does, but in know WORLD, should it have this kind of backlash or pressure onto it. Honestly, I can't even seem to be enjoying my summer anymore without thinking about what i'm going to be posting next on Cali. Girl. It is really getting to me, and my friends have really started to take notice. No. I am not going to stop Cali. Girl. I will finish it. I am just going to have it end sooner that I thought it would.  I just want to get the past 6 months of writing these two books behind me, and the pressure off of me so I can get started on Switching Directions, and all of my other books. Thank yu to everyone who has been supportive, BellaBunny6, MandaPanda3, Believeinwishes, Starsshinninghigh, everyone who I didn't mention. All of my fans. The support means the world to me. But I am going to stop putting Author's notes on the chapters. So, this will probably be my last venting session, besides on twitter. Thanks for listening..... Well..... reading.

Rebecca