✧prologue: a small chat✧

*Oh. Hello sir.

*Welcome back. It's certainly been a while since I've seen you come around here.

*...a kid? No, I haven't seen anyone. Sorry.

*Say, you ever know that one kind of person in life where you cared enough to learn their name, looks, and nothing else?

*Maybe it's someone you knew once as a mutual at school or work.

*Or some random stranger that just stuck with you for whatever reason.

*It doesn't matter.

*...No? You've never met someone like that?

*Well, even if it hasn't happened to you yet, I can guarantee you'll find someone like that somewhere in this wide world of ours.

*And besides, it's one thing to learn a name. It's another thing to find out who's behind it.

*...I see. Well then, I'll leave you to it.

*Good night.

***

Hello, internet. Welcome to my first attempt at making one of my daydreams a reality.

This story is the result of a very sleepy me reading sans au x reader fanfic at ungodly hours and going "Y'know what? I see stories like this being posted all the time so screw it. I'm going to make one."

I don't know what else to put so uh...expectations for the story ahead I guess?

╔═══════════════╗

Y/n is a female reader-insert, but will use they/them pronouns when referred to. 

This will contain swears in later chapters, so warning anyone who's bothered by that now.

There also might be violent scenes, though I haven't decided on it yet. I'll add warnings at the beginning of any chapter that does have 'em.

Angst? Also a possibility, even if I'm not the best at it.

╚═══════════════╝

That's all for the time being. I hope you enjoy the story, and have a good rest of your day/night!