keen

It was chilling how quickly I fell into a routine after that day. I learned how to play the system just as fast.

Derek's schedule was nearly the same every week. Monday - Wednesday: full day of meetings. Thursday was typically a day off, but occasionally he'd go in very early and be back for lunch. Friday was the busiest by far, with him leaving early and coming back after sunset, sometimes past midnight. Saturday was off, but they were filled with long phone calls. Sundays were always off, and extremely quiet, to the point of discomfort.

My expectations fell into place with Derek's free time perfectly. Basically, when Derek was home, my full attention was on him and what he wanted. When he was out, I was free to do what I wanted, within limits of course.

I learned quickly that Derek really enjoyed having his dick sucked, just as much, if not more than typical sex. Logically, it made sense. High sensation with minimal effort worked best for his busy lifestyle. Of course, it could be that he loved the demining position it put me in. It was hard to tell. He expected me to blow him at least once a day depending on his schedule. I woke up when he did, sometimes as early as 5 am when needed, to give him his 'morning' blowjob before work. While waking up early was annoying, Derek was usually too sleepy to be rough or picky with me. In fact, he usually took the time to scroll through his schedule for the day while he had his dick down my throat, panting in pleasure but still preoccupied. But his quick temper never left. I had first hand experience with that. During one particular incident, I slept through the shared alarm, and even through Derek's calls to get up. As a result, he quickly became mad, pushing me from the bean bag chair before stomping on my knee joint. The pain woke me brutally and I immediately started crying and apologizing. Derek was especially hands on that morning, nearly pulling out my hair as he face fucked me to the point I couldn't eat properly for the rest of the week.

Once he left for the day, I usually went back to sleep until the maids came in with my breakfast and to do their chores. They always placed my food tray away from my sleeping spot, making it that I would have to walk over to get it. By the time I picked up my food, they were cleaning a fair distance away. They kept their distance from me, and I couldn't blame them. At least the food they made for me was consistently delicious, packed with nourishment and bursting with flavor. If they showed me any empathy, it was through the effort they put into my meals. While I wanted to savor every bite, I tried to finish eating by the time they were done with the room, not wanting to bother them with coming to pick it up later and inconvenience them.

When I was truly alone, I filled my day with random acts to keep myself occupied. I always took time to wash up with the few items left in the washroom. When I first saw it again after the...incident, I was shocked with how much was removed. Of course, every sharp item was gone, but there were a few odd things missing, and jarringly so. The most noticeable was the toilet cover, detached from its usual spot and leaving the insides of the tank exposed. At first, this action made no sense to me. But after thinking about it within my free time, I recalled a self-defense tip, stating that the cover could be used as a weapon if necessary. Besides that, most of the towels and harsh cleaning products were gone too. I came to realize what the missing objects signified after I noticed that with my extended chain, I could go into the washroom, but not close the door all the way, let alone lock it. With all of these factors, I understood that while Derek may not be especially bright, he was very creative with ways someone could harm themselves or others, from drinking borderline toxic shampoo to hanging yourself with a bath towel.

With nothing else to do, I looked around the room for anything to do. One activity I particularly enjoyed was skimming through the dozens of medals on display, hanging at several points around the room. I was surprised with the variety of awards there was. At least half of the total medals were for baseball, mostly gold. But there were also ones in fencing, swimming, track and field, and even la crosse. I couldn't deny that Derek had an athlete's physique, but I had no idea someone could be so successful in so many sports. I analyzed the school names on the medals, but there were only highschool awards with names I didn't recognize.