Flower x Lollipop (Smut)

((THIS IS MY FIRST SMUT SO LIKE...UH... IT WONT BE MY BEST.... BUT BARE WITH ME!!!))

(I swear to god this book is so dead anyway lol little to 0 reads or views!... yikes man)

(Warning: NSFW obv.)

(NOTE: Please don't comment on anything along the lines of, "cunt" "tits" or "clit" cause i'm just so annoyed people behave that way! Its fucking annoying. sorry.)

(Both Flower and Lollipop are GIRLS with GIRL parts.)

(Humanized)

(Lollipop top, Flower bottom)

((So I don't really have any plot ideas so it's not going to. Just straight to the smut! So uh... yea.. Enjoy!))

No ones POV:

Lollipop had pinned Flower down to the bed, glaring at her as she had one hand holding her arms above her head and the other hand trailing down her body. Flower slightly squirmed and whimpered underneath her, begging for more physical contact. "Oh?~ Is someone wanting something?~" Lollipop asked as she looked down to see Flower rubbing her legs together. Before Flower could respond, Lollipop moved both of her hands down to her thighs, squeezing them tightly as she slowly spread her legs open. Flowers whole face flushed a deep shade of red as Lollipop began to take off her skirt. Lollipop smirked as she practically ripped her skirt and panties off her. Her cunt exposed to her. Lollipop continued what she was doing and took Flowers shirt off, leaving Flower only in her bra which was quickly taken off after.

Lollipop took a second to look at the beautiful and exposed body. But before Lollipop could do anything, she felt Flower taking off Lollipops shirt and looked back at her. "Take..Take yours off too..I..I want to see you too.." Lollipop blushed a bit but smiled and nodded, taking off her shirt, skirt, bra and left her panties on since she was going to please Flower tonight. Flower quickly moved her gaze from her eyes to her chest. Flower couldn't help but look at Lollipops tits, wanting nothing more than to feel them against her bare chest.

Lollipop of course noticed this and smirked. "Like what you see?~" Flower immediately looked away, blushing like crazy. Lollipop laughed a little as she lowered herself down to the point her head was right in front of Flowers cunt. Flower slightly gasped as Lollipop did so, looking at her with a flushed, red, and shocked expression. Lollipop smirked as she slowly dragged her tongue across her clit, making Flower shiver in pleasure. Lollipop took this as a sign to continue so she moved her tongue away from her clit, and instead pushed her thumb against it, making a circular motion on it.

Flower bit her bottom lip to try her best to contain her moans of pleasure she was receiving from Lollipop, grasping onto the bed sheets to try and hold her balance and not squirm as much. Lollipop continued to tub her thumb hard on her clit as she sucked on three of her fingers before shoving one inside Flower's tight hole. Making Flower gasp out in both pain and pleasure. She decided to continue thrusting her fingers inside of her, creating a pattern. Deep then shallow .. Deep then shallow. She did this for about a couple seconds before doing the same thing but this time, with two fingers.

Flower's lip started to bleed due to how hard she was holding back her moans and Lollipop quickly noticed. "Hey. If you keep hiding your moans, I'll stop." Lollipop looked at her and spoke in a serious tone, meaning every word. Flower was embarrassed of her moaning in front of her but wanted this to continue so, she stopped biting onto her lip. "Good girl~" Lollipop praised her as she shoved all three of her fingers inside of her this time. "Ngh!~" Flower finally gave into it and let her moans and whimpers of pleasure out for Lollipop to hear and enjoy.

Lollipop smirked and continued to thrust her fingers inside of her, still rubbing her clit hard. But after a couple seconds of that, she could feel Flower getting tighter around her fingers and looked up at Flower. By the look of her expression, Lollipop could tell she was close to her climax. "Oh? Are you close?~" She asked, wanting to be sure she was right, and not long after she asked, Flower nodded her head. She was indeed very close to her climax. Lollipop then pulled her fingers out, making Flower whimper at the loss of touch but to be filled with something much more.

Lollipop bent forward and softly licked Flowers wet folds before slowly shoving her tongue into Flower. Flower let out a pleasured moan as she gripped onto the bed sheets even harder, enjoying every second of this. Lollipop took that as her sign to shove her tongue deeper into Flower, wanting to leave nothing untouched. Flower continued to let out pleasured moans at the feeling of Lollipop's tongue inside of her.

But not long after, that feeling came back and Flower was getting very close to her climax. "I-I. Nh! I-Im close!~" Flower finally managed to get out since it was harder to talk then she thought with all this pleasure drowning her body. Lollipop noticed this and pushed her tongue as far as she could inside of her, and pushing much harder onto her clit. Making Flower moan out even louder and without warning, she came right onto Lollipops tongue, and a little on her nose and chin. Lollipop smirked as she swallowed all she could manage to get in her mouth.

After that, Lollipop sat back up and looked at Flower to see her eyes shut closed, her gripping onto the bed, and her breathing fast and hard. Probably tired and warn out from her climax. Lollipop sweetly smiled before she crawled up to Flower, laying down next to her. Not caring that both of them had no tops on. She kissed Flowers cheek before whispering into her ear. "I love you.."

Flower blushed but rolled onto her side and faces Lollipop, hugging her tightly and resting her face in between her chest. Lollipop blushed but smiled and moved on of her hands down to her waist, pulling her closer and the other to her hair. It wasn't long until Flower fell asleep in Lollipops arms and Lollipop falling asleep shortly after.

:END:

(I hope it was good! Again it was my first time so it probably wasn't but.. whatever! I think I did pretty good for my first time!)

(As of 7/6/23, Requests are still open so feel free to leave any! Reminder, only BFB/BFDI ships! Ty!!)

Word count: 1097