Vent. (Sister keep off)

I'm so sorry. Things have gotten even worse in the span of.. 3 months? Idk. ever since joining the OSC community I felt very accepted.. and comfortable. But now I just.. idk. I don't feel important. I idolize a lot of on both TikTok and Wattpad. And I interact as much as I can to feel heard, and it never ends up working. I see everyone else being seen, appreciated, loved, and talked to.. except me. So I've been gone for so long because of these bottled up emotions I haven't even talked to my partner about because I'm that scared and upset. And besides it's easier to write stuff down than talk about it. I'm not leaving the OSC community but I need a break from it. And when I mean that, I mean no social media's. Or at least.. not as much. Like 5 minutes a day. Or less. I'm not on TikTok anymore because a lot of this mainly happened on that platform. I tried posting video upon video to get recognition and to feel heard .. nothing really happened. All my other friends had 6x the amount of followers, likes, and appreciation. Heck, even their story got more likes than an edit I spent 2 hours on. I don't know what I did wrong .. but i came down to the conclusion that I'm annoying. Mainly because I always text like "HIII" that. In all caps and super bubbly energy. So I just felt this community would be happier if I kept to myself. I bet my moots didn't even see the explanation I put of this on TikTok yet. I doubt they even will. But that makes sense. So yea. Basically I'm going to stop writing on this story and every other story and I'm just going to keep the conversations of all of this to my partner and maybe family. I'm very sorry to the people who left requests. I got really stressed and lost a LOT of motivation. I'm very very sorry. Attack me. I don't really care. Anyway, stay safe. Bye.