Foldy x Stapy (smut) (13+PLS) (LIL SIS DO NOT READ THIS)

OMG IM SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE. IM SO FUCKING BUSY AND GOT A LEAD ROLE IN A MUSICAL AY MY SCHOOOOL SO IM EXTRA BUSYYYY GRRRRRRR. AND I FORGOT WHAT ORDER THE STORIES WERE LIKE REQUESTED IN SO SORRY!!!! IM GONNA TRY TO DO AS MUCH AS I CAN. ALL AT ONCE. SO IF I MISS ONE, RESPOND TO THIS AND TELL MEEEEEEEE.!!
AND TYTYTY FOR OVER 1,000+ READS!!! HAHSGAHAGYAGAJSHSHAHS IM SO HAPPY!!' AND THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENTTTTT IM SO SORRY THIS TOOKK LONG MANNNNN

(Requested by: @Bubble_Lover
(PORN NO PLOT)
(Humanized)
(Boy x Girl)
(They're already naked)
No POV:

Stapy had Foldy pinned down to the bed with one hand holding her arms above her head while his other hand was pushing against her already wet clit, causing Foldy to let out a not loud but not quiet moan.

Stapy kept teasing her like this for a good 2 minutes until he let go of her arms and stopped rubbing her clit. And without warning, he pushed 2 fingers into her. Causing her to flinch in shock.  It didn't hurt her but it was definitely sudden.

He stayed at a steady yet rough pace since this hadn't been the first time they have done this together. Not long after, she gave him the signal to start if he wanted. "I-I'm ready.. you can start.." Stapy slowly pulled his fingers out and put some lube on his member before lining it up to her hole.

"Are you sure?" He looked at her once more to make sure he had her consent. "Yes.." He softly smiled. "Ok.. and if it becomes too much or hurts, let me know. I won't get mad." She nodded. At that, he slowly pushed it inside her, and caused her to gasp and whine softly. Once the tip was inside, he slowly started thrusting it in and out of her. Making sure to stay gentle until given permission to speed up and get more intense. And after another 3 minutes, she said, "Y-You can go faster now.. I-I can take it.." He nodded. But before he started picking up the pace he leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and was about to say something but he cut her off when he started thrusting into her at a much faster and rough pace.

Stapy knew she wasn't going to last long since she never did, but he was still going to pleasure he beyond her climax. Cause not even a minute into his thrusting and Stapy was gripping onto the bedsheet with her head thrown back, a moaning mess. And as soon as he hit her sweet spot, she was such a mess. She had tears of pleasure falling down her face as she kept moaning out his name. She was really close to her climax.

Stacy noticed this and started ramming into her, absolutely sending her into overwhelming pleasures. And because of this, her walls started tightening around his member. They were both on the edge of their climax. So Stapy decided to rub her clit as fast as he could with the same pace as his thrusts, and not even 20 seconds later, she came all over his fingers and member. And not long after, he came deep inside of her.

After calming down from their high, Stapy pulled out of her and flopped down on the bed beside her. And as soon as he flopped down beside her, she rolled over and clung onto him. Not long after, she fell asleep. And I guess he fell asleep as well. Holding her close to him. They would both clean up tomorrow.

(SORRY IF IT RUSHED IM SO FUCKING TIRED AND NEEDED TO GET SM OUT. ILL EDIT THIS ANOTHER TIMEREE SORRYYYY!!! I HOPE U LIKE IT THOOOOO SHAHAH)