Pin x Leafy(Angst/Fluff)

((YO.

I know I have not been posting as much but I have been really busy these past few days. Im going to do my best to stay on top of it from now on! If im not able to, Im super sorry. PLUS MY BROTHER STOLE MY CHARGER AGAIN!! UGHHHHH IM SO SRRRRRYYYY))

Object form

Angst/Fluff!

<3 HAPPY ENDING! <3   (No. I will NOT make a sad ending. SHoo)

Pins POV:
I was walking around dream Island, looking for Leafy. I asked Firey where she would be and he said she was probably in Yoyleland so thats where I went. And thankfully, there was an extra map I could use to get there. And so I did. Once I was there, I looked around and to my surprise she was sitting behind one of the Yoyleberry bushes. Crying.

My heart sank as I could hear her sniffling and sitting on the ground with her legs pulled up to her. I slowly approached her so as to not scare her and she noticed me quite fast. But it hurt me when she wiped her tears away and faked a smile, like she doesn't want me to know she was upset..

"H-Hey.. Leafy... whats wrong?.."

I spoke in a gentle tone. Not wanting to scare her. It really hurt me seeing her like this and I wanted to do everything I could to help her. 

Leafys POV:

As soon as I heard her voice, I wiped my tears away before looking at her. I didn't want her to know I was crying and I didn't want to tell her why. But it was too late. She sat down next to me and placed one of her hands of my shoulder.

"..I..I'm fine... w-why are you here anyway?.."

No ones POV:

Pin looked at Leafy, both upset and concerned for her mental state right now. 

"No Leafy. Your not fine. I came here to see if you were ok.. and you're clearly not. So no matter how much you ask me to leave, I won't. Not until you tell me what's wrong so I can help you.. Ok?.. I love you Leafy.. And.. I don't want anything to happen to you.."

Leafy continued to look at Pin, tears starting to form once again. Pin noticed the tears in her eyes and scooted a little closer to Leafy, wrapping her arms around her. Doing her best to comfort her. "It's ok.. i'm here now.. its ok.." Leafy sat there speechless, until she decided to wrap her arms around Pin. She smiled. She felt safe. 

Leafy POV

As I sat there, I felt myself tearing up again. But I wasn't sad, I was... Happy...  I was crying tears of joy. I sat there in silence smiling. I'm so happy to have someone who understands, who will listen. I... I needed her.

No ones POV

Leafy and Pin both sat there speechless, enjoying the moment. Everything else didn't matter anymore. The only thing that mattered was this moment together. Leafy looked over at Pin with a smile. "Thank You." She whispered. Letting the silence take over again.

SORRY THIS TOOK LONG AND IM SORRYY UTS SHORT AND RUSHEEDDDD AHHHHHHHHH
IM RLLY SICK RNNNN AND I HAD MY SISTER FINISH THIS FOR MEEEEE SO PLEASE THANK MY SISTER OR THIS WOULDVE TAKEN EVEN LONGGERRRR ;((((( 

Edit: SORRY IF THIS DOSENT MAKE ANY SENSE!!