Chapter One

On a windy blissful day, there were ominous ruins of magma and lit fires within a dark oak forest. A fortress with a square base and a looming tower that one could watch over the ruins. In the front of the gate, two guards stand watch, letting in only their kind and keeping an eye and ear out for any suspicious activity. Inside the gates, an army of Piglin brute soldiers and Wither skeleton archers trained and prepared for an upcoming event. They were equipped in dark purple armor that was made out of netherite and gold. Scabbards strapped tightly secured and archer's bags filled with arrows. Each soldier trained in specialty groups with a keen eye and moved in sequence. Almost moved at the same time, same place, same goal of perfection. A grand army that shall capitalize fear in their enemies.

Then with a signal, the groups stopped and faced their commander. Standing at 8ft, the commander was the largest and strongest Piglin brute out of them all. The toughest and bravest yet have a sharp and cold demeanor. Suited in Netherite armor with linings of gold. Wither skulls on their shoulders and knee pads . Gold shoulder armor with a long black cape. Almost invisible, their lips tugged a little prideful smile and turned to their leader. The one who was in control of the fortress. In control of the plan. The soldiers took in an anxious breath but stayed collected to not show any vulnerability.

"What do you think?" The Commander grinned at the leader with their arms slightly stretched out. They lowered their arms by their side and placed their hand on the hilt of their battle axe. The battle axe was made out of the toughest netherite and had bits of pure gold embroidered and bones of their slaughtered enemies into the details. The Commander's favorite weapon. Which explained the sharp clean edges that made it seem like blood wasn't spilled.

Upon sitting in a chair under the sheltered roof that casts a shadow on her face, the leader sat thoughtfully. She hummed, then replied, "Almost perfect." Then the leader sat up straight and picked up her glass of chosen beverage. Before she took a sip, the woman declared, "We leave in an hour."

The Commander nodded and shouted at their army. They watched over the army for a moment before returning to the Leader. They sat down quietly discussing the plans about taking back a precious object. All they needed to do was to invade the vulnerable, little village.

[~~|||~~]

Two hours away, a young adult smiled as he walked down the village with a small white dog. A small village that was called MunchyMC. A vibrant place tucked away by a mountain side with a river flowing through. It was a sunny day and villagers of different shapes and colors went through their day. Peaceful and wonderful. And of the villagers was a young demon walking down the street.

He was off running an errand for his father. Smiling gently, the demon chirply greeted some passersby and waved at a few friends who were walking down the opposite direction of him. Few children ran over asking to pet his dog named Rat which the demon accepted if they were gentle as their excitement scared his poor dog.

Despite being a demon, the young adult was a politeful being that was a beacon of love to many. His dark red hair tied in a bun with loose strands cupping his rosey purple cheeks. Kindled white eyes that let one know it will be alright with the most gentle smile to offer. The demon wore a red blouse with a neat long, black bow. A pair of dark jeans and black boots.

Finally, the demon arrived at the market. Checking his wallet again, he walked inside and headed to the stall that had the items he needed. With a joyful smile, he greeted the shopkeeper, "Hello, Alexis!" The dark red demon gaze upon the items as he had a short talk with the friendly shopkeeper. Rat ran over to Alexis and stole xeir attention for a moment.

Xe gave Rat a treat and turned back to the demon. "How are you doing today, BadBoyHalo?" Xe replied back. Xe turned around to help a costumer. Alexis was a young brunette shopkeeper that worked for xeir family. The family have owned this market for many years. Peacefully making their way in life. Keeping to themselves while also helping others in the store.