Chapter Nine

Two horses with their respected companions traveled along a path. The travelers have been traveling for a long time as days went by and fighting had occurred as they raced to their desired destination. An underground ocean kingdom as one of the travelers explained. On a horse, a tiger and an apple steered on one horse while on the other horse, sat an old king with an amiable spirit.

All wore waterproof cloaks as the shimmering rain poured heavy onto them. Their bags covered with tarp and the hooves seeped with mud. The weather in the region was poor. Heavy rainfall. Desperation for shelter. And so the travelers searched for a town or a cave to save themselves.

The old king lead then forth, explaining, "There should be a town a mile or two up ahead!" The apple and the tiger nodded and placed their trust onto the Legend.

As they made their way to the supposed town up in the way, the apple asked the king about the town. If the town had any connections with the ocean kingdom.

"Not really, TapL," Captainsparklez explained briefly. "It's the town further up more that does have connection and a way to get into the city."

Towns scattered along the coastline like dotted ants along the dirt ground. Distant yet close. The King continued along the way to the town. Eyes focused to get there. It took a couple of hours to get there. A small beach town sat on a bay. A town called Sabine. Captain once explained that the town used to be a free-spirited place and break. However, as the town came into view, it was drastically different.

What was explained to be a sunny, vibrant town now twisted into a boarding deck. Smokes fummed and pumped out of Nether boxes. Boats turned into battleships. The town dreached with dark reds and blacks shades. It was horrible but alas the reality.

TapL glanced at his companion, the horrid expression across the king's face was shattering. Many years locked into a tower and walked into the new world was anew. Breathtaking. The old king's gray eyes lowered and walked forward. Above a mumble, he said, "We should rest somewhere else. Come I'll make us ourselves a shelter."

The Filipino and the tiger looked at each other worried then continued to follow after. The old king walked over and found a spot within trees by a river stream. There the old king grabbed his bag and went to set up a camp. Zelkam intervened with the companion, offering "Uhh You need help?"

Captain looked over at the kind tiger and nodded. He withdrew his axe and motioned over to chop down some wood. The tiger nodded and turned over to his friend with a smile. TapL smiled and gently laughed. The Filipino focused on the horses and lit up some lanterns to set some boundaries. As he does that, the two other companions went to do something else.

Zelk glanced at the companion then back at the tree. He held his axe in his hand. The tiger drew it back and held it mighty in the air and swung it back. His hood shifted in the movement and blocked his view for a bit. Drops of rain wetting his soft fur. The tiger grumbled, "Why?" Zelk repeated the process until the tree fell down. He walked over to the fallen tree and picked up the wood but the wet bark made him withdraw in disgust. The wood was soaked due to the heavy rainfall and the touch was dispised. The tiger shuddered to the touch.

"Don't like picking up bark?" He heard CaptainSparklez teased. His cheeks turned red.

His tail flicked under the cloak. Zelk tried again to pick up the wood, his claws seeping through the thick bark. The tiger used his strength to pick it up and lift it. The trunk was heavy. He grunted. Zelk hadn't picked up trees in a long time. He usually made the others do it.

Footsteps followrd behind him. He turned his head to see the old man walking by with a short length of wood on his shoulder. Even though the man was in his forties, he can definitely carried a lot of weigh. The tiger was astonished by this sight. Then he turned back to his wood. Zelk pulled a grin and picked it up, then shifted it onto his shoulder. The tiger bented under the immense weigh but took a step to walk back to the camp.