Chapter Twenty

"Come on, guys!" Skeppy shouted at his friends. He was making his way to the mansion. Finnster followed after him and swung through using the floating blocks.

Technoblade and Philza noticed them from afar. The Piglin brute and the crow nodded at each other and began to follow. Philza and Technoblade tackled and swung at the Mutants in the way. Skeppy and Finnster looked down and thanked them in silence. Mutant Skeletons shot at them with giant arrows. Skeppy dodged and jumped on the blocks.

A skeleton on a spider jumped down in front of them. The ground shook and toppled, Skeppy threw a bridge egg and ran along it, Finnster flew across. Skeppy swung his sword and beheaded the spider. Finnster shot at the skeleton repeatedly.

They ran past the dead mob and continued.

"What's going on?" A familiar Dutch asked.

Technoblade cut down a hissing creeper.

Philza sent his crows to tackle the nearby mobs.

Skeppy replied, "Finn and I are heading to the End Portal!" He glanced over at the End Portal. The glow was brighter. He frowned. "If you want, guys, help us out to get to the portal and get your potions ready. BBH needs to be cured."

Finnster slipped and fell face first onto the ground. The swordsman looked at him confused. Finnster coughed, "Dude! I forgot about Bad!" He picked himself up and continued to run.

"..." Skeppy fell quiet. "Yeah... same."

"Dang, you guys are bad brothers," pdl mumbled.

The two gawked and tried to defend themselves.

Philza laughed lightly, "Many things are happening."

They were halfway to the mansion.

Skeppy's cheeks burned a deep rose. "Anyways! Uh, we are close. Hey a6d, how's TapL?"

"Shit."

A cat and a beaver emerged from an opening of the mansion. A cat held someone over his shoulders and Ian was somewhere to be seen. A giant white dragon flapped its wings in front of them.

Skeppy awed in curiosity and concern, and flew over.

a6d thanked Prince and ordered Ian to help transport an unconscious TapL to safety. Lachlan sat on Prince's neck and helped carry the leader in his arms. Lachlan offered a warm smile, "I'll keep him safe."

Skeppy and Finnster swung in just in time. The two shouted to hold on. Skeppy and Finnster got a good look and they weren't prepared.

TapL was heavily bleeding but some wounds were healed, presumably, a6d had used a splash potion. Spifey explained, "Managed to mend some of his wounds but he needs to be off battle."

The Pakistani approached TapL and held onto his hand, "Harv..." He shut his eyes tight and hung his head. Then he turned to his friends, letting go of the hand, and declared, "Come on... stay safe, Harv."

The four brothers nodded sharply and turned to the portal. That was their destination. Technoblade and Philza approached them, "We'll be fighting in the army, there may be more forces."

Skeppy nodded. "Gotcha."

Finnster strolled in, "Sooo where's Herobrine?" He looked around. Trying to spot where the god was. Skep shrugged.

Philza replied, "Don't worry about him. Techno and I will keep an eye out for him and make sure he won't interfere with you guys."

"Same here," pdl nodded. "I'll lend a hand if need to." He nervously glanced at Omar who stared from afar at the raging battlefield.