Chapter Seven

"Come on in!"

Technoblade let them inside his house but not before letting in Steve first. The house was large and warm. There weren't a lot of photo frames or decor. Simple and comfortable. He led the group into the livingroom where there were three couches and more decor. Technoblade sat down on a single couch with Steve laid down by his feet. The polar bear still wore a glare at the group.

Skeppy grinned, "Hey, Techno-"

"So TapL, it's been years," Technoblade immediately cut off Skeppy, not giving him any attention. His old apprentice gawked and grumbled. Finn laughed at him.

The Filipino smiled at the Piglin brute, "Yup! How are you doing, man?" He shot a cocky smile at Skeppy who crossed his arms.

"Eh. Good. Became a mayor. Beat a kid in the Potato War. You?"

"Really? A mayor? But uh yeah I'm doing alright!" Replied TapL with a smile. He was a little confused on the mayor's part but brushed it aside. It's Technoblade.

Philza shrugged, "Actually, he became a mayor by leading a resistance against the Wither Kingdom and their dictator named Dante."

The group looked at him very confused. What on earth happened in SkyBlock?

"It really did happened," Zelk awed.

Technoblade then asked, "So what are you guys doing here?"

The tone shifted to serious. TapL's leg bounced as he tried to formulate the words he needed. How does he start?

He began, "We are here because we need your help. We are on a mission to end the Wither Kingdom by collecting the Eyes of Ender and get... get BadBoyHalo back." His voice cracked a little on the last part.

Philza and Technoblade looked at each other. Philza was shocked as TapL did not mention the name of Bad nor a loved one was taken. Skeppy hung his head at the mention, he gripped on his hands into fists.

Technoblade shifted uncomfortably.

"Harv..."

"We aren't asking for you to join us right now but on the battlefield."

The great Piglin lowered his eyes and thought for a moment. TapL bit his lower lip. His hands nervously fiddled with the golden rings. He glanced at his friends who begged for approval. Skeppy who stared at Technoblade, his eyes heavily begged for him to agree. Oh how have he watched the pain of losing the demon tore him and his brother.

TapL looked back at Technoblade, "Please.." His words became quiet, desperate.

Finally, the Piglin stood up and said, "Come with me."

TapL nodded and told the others to wait. He figured this was going to be personal. The Filipino followed after the Piglin brute. When the two left the room, Skeppy hung his head and weeped. Finnster wrapped an arm around his shoulder and pulled him close.

The two and the polar bear walked over to the potato farm that was built inside the cave for warm and to withstand the cold weather. Technoblade stood in the middle of the rows and rows of the potatoes. It was massive to say. Could fit in maybe ten Ghasts.

"Techno?"

"TapL, I'm not exactly sure," the Piglin began. He glided over the potatoes, almost so elegantly. "That battle had given me scars I can't simply clean away. I can see why you want me to come and aid you but I need to think about it. Saving the town from Dante was one thing... but repeating the exact same battle? Not sure."

TapL took a step forward, "I understand. But any type of help would be useful. Giving us tips of the enemy or help find us the Legends-"

"Those nerds?" Technoblade looked at him curiously. "You people are still searching for them?"