Chapter 3

Longer chapter lol :)

✦❘༻♡♡♡༺❘✦

     Pavitr still couldn't find the anomaly. 

     After he left the foreigner in the dorm, he indeed did not go to class, but went to find the anomaly. But after doing a lot of searching and swinging, he still couldn't spot the anomaly. 

     Usually, anomalies were easy to find. It was either a villain of a spider person or the spider person themselves. They'd stick out, cause chaos. But after asking around, he still couldn't seem to locate it. 

     He didn't want to ask Miguel. He said he could handle it, and he wanted to show Miguel that it was true. But after a good few hours of searching, he became unsuccessful.

     He swung onto a pole and balanced himself atop it. He bent his knees and put his hand to his face with a sigh. He looked over the street, waving to those who waved at him. He let his mind wander while he was taking a break from his search. 

     He thought back to the girl he's sharing his dorm with. She was a strange one. There aren't maybe people from abroad that come to India for holidays. Let alone do challenges like she was. He was a little intrigued by her. 

     He wasn't entirely sure why he decided to help her. Maybe it was because he was intrigued by her. Or maybe it was an impulse decision. Or maybe it was because he thought she needed the help to get around Mumbattan. 

     Whatever it was, it made his mind wander back to her. It must've been bored for her, he thought to himself. Staying in the room. Maybe if he gave her a little tour of Mumbattan, or at least the area around there she could go out for herself. 

     She'd like that, he assumed. 

✦❘༻♡♡♡༺❘✦

     I took a nap.

     After Pavitr left me, I fell onto the bed and passed out. Turns out travelling between dimensions takes a lot of energy. I felt like I could sleep for weeks. The bed was surprisingly comfortable too. 

     But my nap was cut short.

     I got jumpscared by a knock on the window. I shot up from the bed forgetting about the low roof and banging my head on the rood with a whack. I hissed in pain and rubbed front part of my head I hit off the ceiling.

     "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." My muscles tense at the sound of a voice. It's a familiar yet slightly covered voice behind me. I turn back to look, and my muscles immediately relaxed at the sight of the familiar fluffy haired boy in a mask.

     Spiderman gazed up at me from the floor. I cross my legs sitting on the top bunk and stare down at him.

     "Hi foreigner. How are you?" He asks me. I glance around the dorm before looking back at him and shrugging.

     "I don't know. I have a place to live now!" I respond with a slight smile. "The guy I share the room with is a nice guy too. He's really sweet."