Chapter 9

✦❘༻♡♡♡༺❘✦

     Pavitr was hanging out with Hobie in his universe. The two of them sat on Hobie's bed in his room, chatting after a mission.

     Hobie's room was punk styled room and it was obvious that it was. There were posters all up on the walls, not a space left on the walls. A guitar and whole ass speaker in the corner (god bless his neighbours). Yet it was strangely comforting and relaxing room. 

     They decided to stop by Hobie's universe and take a little break. And have a conversation. A bit of a deep one.

     "Hobie I'm confused." Pavitr starts. Hobie leans back and crosses his arms to look at him.

     "Elaborate." He demands.

      "I think I'm falling for Y/N." He confesses. Hobie snickers at this which makes Pavitr send him a look.

     "What, you just figured that one now?" He says with a snicker. Pavitr rolled his eyes and whines.

     "Hobie, I'm trying to be serious!" Pavitr groaned. Hobie put his hands up in surrender as Pavitr continued. "But I've been falling for her as both Pavitr and Spiderman."

     Hobie squints his eyes shoots him a confused look. "The fucks that supposed to mean."

      "Like, I don't know whether to fall in love with her as Spiderman or Pavitr. Who would she like more? What would be easier? What-" He cuts himself off before he droned on with questions that neither him or Hobie had the answer to.

     Hobie looks at him. Though it wasn't that obvious on his face, he had a sympathetic expression. He listened to him ramble on about his love life, knowing that the girl he was talking about was an anomaly and would have to leave someday. That they probably wouldn't be able to be together.

     With these thoughts in the back of his mind, Hobie still listened. He chose not to tell him about them and to ignore those little thoughts.

     "But I don't know. I don't want something 'casual' you know? I don't want to be just dating, dating is stupid western culture!" Pavitr continued to ramble on. "And I-"

     "Yeah yeah you don't believe in it. Have you told her that yet?" He asks.

     "No! That's- that's the biggest problem right now, I suppose. I feel like I'd have to let her know beforehand and-" Pavitr groans, once again burying his head in his hands.

     Hobie leans up from his position and edges closer to his best friend. He wraps his arm around him in an attempt to sooth him and gives him a pat on the back.

     "I don't know nish about love and all'at so I can't be much help here." Hobie admits truthfully.

     Pavitr looks up from his hands and gives Hobie a friendly smile. "That's okay. You put up with me and that's enough."

     Hobie smirks and gives him a bit of a harder pat of the back this time. Pavitr yelps before they both burst out into laughter.

     "Oi, say, let's go see Y/N." Hobie suggests. "Miss that girl now, I do."

     Pavitr nods. "Yeah. Yeah sure, I'm sure she'd appreciate it."

✦❘༻♡♡♡༺❘✦

     I didn't expect Hobie or Pavitr to be in the hostel room when I came back from work. They sat on the bottom bunk, and both turned their heads towards me when I unlocked the door and walked in. I smiled at the sight.