Chapter 11

This is such a boring filler chapter

Good luck :')

but!! guess who's here!! :D

✦❘༻♡♡♡༺❘✦

     I did not expect to wake up to an injured Hobie today. 

     I heard Hobie complaining and wincing on the bed underneath me, and I could hear Pavitr apologizing and consoling. I rubbed my eyes and patted my hair down so it wasn't too messy. I don't even know what time it was, the sky was still red. 

     I perked my head up and leaned out from the bed to peer underneath me. I expected two heads but meeting with three. Three sets of eyes turn to look at me. 

     Hobie's, Pavitr's, and another girl.

     The girl had short blonde hair, that rose above her shoulders. It was flicked to one side. She had pretty blue eyes and freckles.

     "Good morning Y/N." Pavitr greeted me. I turned my gaze to him and I gave him a smile back. 

     "Good morning Pav, Hobie." I greeted back looking between the two boys. I felt blood flowing to my head, which made me whip my head back up. 

     I flung my legs off the bed and climbed down the ladder to see who the other person was properly. When I got to the floor she stuck out her hand. 

     "Hi! I'm Gwen, a friend of Pav's." She introduced herself. 

     Oh my god, Gwen. I didn't recognise her at first glace. She hadn't got her hair dyed pink yet, and was shorter than it was in the second movie. 

     I somehow didn't expect to see her during my visit here, but I'm glad I did get to meet her. 

     A smile crept onto my face. I took her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you Gwen, I'm Y/N."

     She nods. "I know. I've heard a lot about you from someone." 

     She leans her head out, her hair falling loose while she looks over at Pavitr with a mischievous smile. Hobie snickers while Pavitr groans but still has a smile on his face.

     I looked back at Hobie, who had a cut on his hand. A bad one. Pavitr was tending to it at the moment, disinfecting it is what he was doing, I assumed. I winced myself upon seeing the wound.

     "Ouch, Hobie. I'm not going to question how you did that." I said, making it easier for him and not having to lie. Hobie nodded gratefully and knowingly. 

     "Yeah, it's better that way." He responds. 

     Pavitr had a first aid kit behind him on the bed, which he reached into to take out a bandage. He started wrapping Hobie's hand as I sat on the chair opposite the three Spider people. 

     Oh my God, I'm in a room with three superheroes.

     I sat there awkwardly, not knowing what to ask that wouldn't have them give away their identities. Hobie knew I knew his identity, but Pavitr doesn't know that. I have no idea was Gwen knows.

     "So, Gwen, what have you heard about me?" I asked. She turned her head towards me and gave me a soft smile. 

     "Nothing bad, of course. Just that you live here, some stuff you did together, how absolutely sweet and pretty you are."