Chapter 4

guess who's heeerreeee >:))

✦❘༻♡♡♡༺❘✦

      It's been three days since Pavitr started his search for the anomaly. And it was not fun.

     He just could not find them. Anomalies were usually so easy to find, he could find them without using the coordinates Miguel sends him. But the one time Miguel didn't send coordinates he was struggling. Badly.

     He assumed the anomaly would be easy to find. Anomalies were always villains or spider people. People with powers, people the stick out. Unless it was a villain that was trying to fit in and was planning on something, he couldn't understand why he couldn't find them.

     He sat atop a terrace with his head in his hands in defeat. He needed help with this search. He let a week pass, and was still unsuccessful.

     He didn't want to call Miguel though. He didn't want to call him just to let him know he failed.

     He still took out his phone and dialed a number. A familiar number he's often found himself calling after joining the spider society. The phone started ringing, and soon enough they picked up the call. He put the phone to his ear.

     "Hobie?"

     "Hey Pav, what's up man?" A strong British accent is heard from the other end. Pavitr sighs contently upon hearing his familiar voice.

     "Hobie, oh my goodness Hobie, bro you have to help me here." Pavitr pleads desperately. He continues without giving Hobie a chance to respond. "Can you tell Miguel to send me coordinates please, I can't find the anomaly."

     "Huh? You mean that anomaly from the other day?" Hobie clicked his tongue. "I mean, if you can't find 'em are they really worth catching."

     "Hobie!"

     "Alright, alright, I'll talk to Miguel for you."

     "Thank you, thank you so much Hobie, you're-" Pavitr thanked vigorously, only to be cut off by Hobie.

      "Yeah, yeah man, it's whatever. Quit it with the thanks. Bye now." Hobie said before the line when silent. He had ended the call.

     Pavitr sighed, the stress of having to find the anomaly suddenly being taken off his shoulders. He felt less heavy.

     He sat on the edge of the terrace, kicking his legs out while waiting for Hobie to send him coordinates. He was expecting him to send them through his phone or the watch.

     He didn't expect him to come to him straight in person.

     Hobie came through a portal behind Pavitr. Dressed in his Spidey suit, the punk styled outfit. Pavitr sensed the portal open with his Spidey senses. He turned around, much to his surprise Hobie had decided to show up.

     "Oi there Pav, how you doing mate." Hobie greeted him. They did their little handshake, hitting each other and Pavitr ending up receiving a wedgie from Hobie.

     "Hobie! You're here! You didn't have to." Pavitr exclaimed.

     "Yeah well, I'd say you could use some company." Hobie said as he let Pavitr loose from his grip, but still had his arm around his shoulders. "I got the coordinates, I can deal with it, you go off, do your own shit."