𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬

hey everyone! Welcome to my first story: "the most wanted"

I would like to thank u all for deciding to read my story, English isn't exactly my first language, but I'm a pro at it lol, so you don't have to worry at all

feedback is appreciated!!, it helps me improve, please comment.

forgive me for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes!

here's some general information about my characters and their aesthetics:

Cinth Gustavo (cinth): a 17-year-old -soon to be 18- girl with super strict controlling parents, has never experienced love or relationships before, she possesses a captivating presence. Her dark hair falls in long waves, complementing her sharp yet cute attractive facial expressions. Her mesmerizing hazel eyes exuded both curiosity and mischief. With soft lips and a soft body, she carries an aura of gentleness and sensitivity. Despite her softness, Cinth has a powerful and stubborn nature that shines through her exterior., confined and small places make her freak out, because of an event she experienced many years ago, she has never found true love, she's not interested in finding a relationship at all, and currently focusing on herself.

Celine Walker: Celine, an 18-year-old with dark brown hair and captivating eyes, exuded a lively and fun-loving spirit. She is obsessed with cooking, in search of true love, and has a deep passion for fantasy and fictional worlds. fictional men have her heart, she hopes to find someone who seems pretty much fictional, Her infectious energy and vibrant personality made her an amazing person, she's been Cinth's best friend since middle school.

Lorenzo Blackwood (Enzo): a British-Italian 21-year-old guy, cold and harsh to everybody, possesses a muscular frame that exudes power. Standing at an impressive height, his commanding presence is further enhanced by his jet-black hair and piercing ice-colored eyes. Enzo's imposing stature, combined with his captivating intensity, leaves an indelible impression on all who cross his path, he's one to not mess with, solidifying his status as both a formidable presence and an enigmatic figure, yet the guy hidden under this mask, is someone who experienced many traumas in life., he has never been in love. nor experienced a relationship, he got dropped out of school multiple times because of his bad performance.

Louis Bernard: Louis, a French-British 19-year-old with an impressive stature, stood tall with his dark hair and piercing dark green eyes. His muscular build showcased his dedication to fitness. However, what truly set him apart was his obsession with himself. With a flawless complexion and a commitment to self-care, Louis exuded a certain radiance that turned heads wherever he went. He is practically rude to everyone except for the people he likes., he's been Enzo's best friend since childhood, he is involved in the mafia, but not as much as Enzo is.

AESTHETICS: -all made by me, it's how I imagined them- *please reach me if you're not comfortable with any content added below that belongs to you*

Cinth Gustavo

Lorenzo Blackwood (ENZO)

Celine Walker

Louis Bernard

Louis Bernard