𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟕

✺ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 - 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐲 ✺

✺✺✺

I slumped into my room, locking the door behind me. I turned on some songs and tried to vibe, but my thoughts' sound was higher than the music, I sigh and turn the music off, sinking into my mind...

The weight of the world bore down on me, and I couldn't take it anymore. Dealing with a mafia member hating me and a blondie bully who seemed to revel in tormenting me was just too much. This school was nothing but a cesspool of misery, and I couldn't wait to get out of here. every fucking bad thing happened to me ever since I stepped foot in this damned school

I let out a choked sob, my tears flowing freely as I lay on my bed. Enzo's fucking touches, his audacity to invade my space, filled me with rage and disgust. I wanted nothing more than to wipe away the memory of his hands on my skin. I had always wanted my first intimate experiences to be with someone I loved, someone who respected me. Not someone I hate and I fear. and definitely Not with a mafia guy! But now that choice had been ripped away from me, and I felt violated and humiliated.

Natalie made me experience my phobia once again, the phobia that I haven't experienced since I was 7, and she fucking did it, these two people pushed two of the most important things I stood for in my life, I had made sure that I never experience my phobia again, but It happened, now I fucking hate being here.

My heart ached, and the pain seemed unbearable. I had lost all sense of self-respect, and it felt like there was nothing left of the strong person I used to be. The tears kept falling, and I couldn't stop them. It felt like my soul was shattering into a million pieces. I took a deep, shaky breath, trying to find some glimmer of hope, but it was hard. The school that was supposed to be a place of growth and learning had become a nightmare, and I was trapped in it.

Everything that had been going on, had weighed a lot on my shoulders, I couldn't bare it anymore, my head was hurting too much, with a heavy heart, I closed my eyes, hoping that maybe in sleep, I could find a temporary escape from the torment. But even as I drifted off, I knew that the battles I faced in the real world would still be waiting for me when I woke up, I slept, wishing to not wake up again.

✺✺

6 PM

I woke up to the sound of my buzzing phone and checked it in a daze. It was 6 PM, My heart skipped a beat when I saw 20 missed calls from Celine and urgent messages from Louis. Panic surged through me as I quickly dialed Celine's number, but she didn't pick up. I glanced out the window and saw everyone gathered at the field. "What the heck did I miss?" I muttered to myself, my mind racing with worry., I quickly check Louis's messages, my eyes widen at what I'm reading

✺✺

Louis: Cinth where are you? 5:30

Louis: Cinth, Celine is banging on the door 5:37

Louis: CINTH REPLY GODDAMN IT ENZO IS SHOT 5:44

✺✺

"Enzo is shot?!" My eyes widen in disbelief, and without a second thought, I rush out of the dorm room to find Celine and Louis.

As I reach the field, I spot them standing in a corner. "What happened, Louis?" I ask, my voice filled with concern. "And Celine, 20 missed calls, what's going on?", "Cinth, Enzo shot somebody, and he got shot too. The police and the ambulance came, it was a total mess," Louis explains, worry etched on his face.