𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟒

I walked into the room, Closed the door, Celine looks at me and smirks "Met anybody yet?", I punched her "Shush girl, I swear I'll kill u if u don't stop this", "Okay okay chill" Celine chuckled, "let's just sleep, it's getting late already, we have classes tomorrow", I say, Celine agrees and closes the curtain as we go to bed.

-------------------Thursday------------------

✿ the school's official uniform 

we had Math, a good start, to be honest, I am good at math

I entered the class, I scanned the room with my eyes, and I saw him, Enzo, who looked so careless sitting at the back of the class, with undone shirt buttons revealing his tattoos, and messy hair, I sighed, rolled my eyes and took a random seat, while I started preparing with Celine for the lesson, suddenly Natalie and her group walked in, she stared at me, her hands curling into fists

"You're in my seat, Gustavo, move it!" Natalie shouted, but I couldn't help rolling my eyes. "Come on, let's not waste time fighting over a seat. Just find another one," I replied with exasperation.

"Well, yeah, you're right. I wouldn't sit where filth has already been," Natalie chuckled sarcastically. Her comment only fueled my anger. "sarcastic much, aren't we? don't make it hard." I retorted, my tone growing angrier. 

"How did you even get accepted into this school? You look so poor." Her gaze scanned me from head to toe, and with a sigh, I replied "You really want to make this hard, don't you, blondie?" I challenged her.

"Don't call me that, Gustavo, or--" Natalie started to say, but I swiftly cut her off, reveling in the moment. "Or else what, blondie? And for your information, my wealth could buy your whole damn family." I shot, then I gasped dramatically "Oh, guys, you won't believe it. I heard Natalie's daddy stopped sending her money. Is that so?" I say, moving my gaze to her, "Did Daddy stop spoiling his little princess?" I asked, mocking dramatically, the room erupting in laughter and exclamations of "daaaamnnn."

her expressions shifted quickly, and before she could respond, the teacher entered the room, interrupting the exchange. she left furiously, My gaze shifted to Lorenzo unwantedly, who was whistling in appreciation of my comebacks. I knew I had the upper hand when even the mafia guy acknowledged my retorts. A smirk played on my lips as I settled back into my seat, feeling Celine softly punch my shoulder.

"Girl, you've got some guts! Everybody's got their eyes on you!" Celine exclaimed, and we both shared a laugh as the lesson began.

✿✿

"alright guys, the lesson's over, try to solve this equation and show it to me next time" the teacher speaks as he leaves the class, I look at my watch, seems like breakfast is about to start, So I pack my stuff, leaving to the catering area