𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟔

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 - 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚

As I make my way back to the dorms, I find Celine waiting for me in our room, her eyes filled with anticipation. "So, spill the tea! What did you find in Enzo's room?" she eagerly asks as soon as I step inside. I take a deep breath and sit down on my bed, recounting everything I discovered in Enzo's room. Celine listens intently, her expression changing from excitement to concern as I reveal the dangerous secrets I stumbled upon.

"Wow, this is crazy," Celine says, her voice hushed. "Enzo is involved in some seriously shady stuff." "Yeah, and there's more. I found a picture of Enzo, Louis and a guy. He seemed familiar, but guess what, it turns out that guy is his brother, Noah, Noah Blackwood," I explain, still trying to process the shocking revelation.

Celine's eyes widened in surprise, "Noah? As in the same Noah who helped you with those equations?" I nodded, "Yes, the same Noah. It all makes sense now. That's why Enzo got so angry when he saw me with him."

Celine leaned back on her bed, deep in thought. "This is like something out of a movie. Mafia brothers at a boarding school? It's insane. But we've never seen Noah until he helped you, are we sure that he is even a student in this school?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you're right. Weirdly, we haven't seen Noah before," I pondered, furrowing my brow. "Maybe he's keeping a low profile for some reason, hey wait, remember when I said that rumors say that Enzo has a brother who graduated this school, maybe its him" Celine guessed,

"It's possible. But what I can't wrap my head around is why we don't know about his relationship with Noah," celine said, still trying to piece everything together. "to be honest, I don't know, but here's the thing, Enzo seems to hate this whole mafia world, judging from his journal, but why stay here and risk it?"

Celine shrugged, "Maybe he's trying to distance himself from that life. You know, trying to be someone different here at school." "Could be," I mumbled, still lost in thought. "But there's more to it, I mean, You know, when I was in his room, and he caught me, and things got intense for a moment? It's like there's this dangerous side to him, and I can't ignore it despite how hard he is trying to be good, everyone still fears him."

Celine raised an eyebrow, "Dangerous, huh? Well, it's probably best to stay away from that side of him. We don't want to get caught up in any mafia drama." "Yeah, you're right," I agreed, feeling a mix of fear and fascination about the enigma that is Enzo Blackwood.

Celine leaned in with a mischievous grin, "But you have to admit, it's kinda hot. The bad boy with a dangerous secret." I rolled my eyes and pushed her away, "Celine this is the second time that you're romanticizing it, stop it, you really need help." Celine chuckled, "Okay, okay, I'm just teasing. But seriously, be careful, Cinth. This is not a situation to take lightly."

"I know, says the one who romanticized it a second ago," I deadpanned, "I'll be careful. I can't shake the feeling that there's so much more to this story, and I want to uncover the truth." Celine laughed, then nodded, her expression softening, "I get it. Just promise me you won't do anything reckless." "I promise," I assured her. "I'll be cautious, but I won't back down from finding out what's going on."

As the night goes on, we continue discussing the mysteries surrounding Enzo and his family. With each passing moment, I feel more determined to unravel the truth, no matter the risks. Little did I know that my curiosity would lead me down a dangerous path, one that would challenge everything I thought I knew about myself and the people around me. But sometimes, in the pursuit of truth, we find ourselves facing unexpected dangers and uncovering secrets that were never meant to see the light of day.