𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟓

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐦𝐱𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚

------------✯Friday 7:30 AM------------

at class

We walked into physics class, where the teacher had already started explaining. As the class went on, the teacher threw some complicated equations at us ending the lesson, and my inner nerd kicked in. As everyone left the class, I was determined to solve them, and Celine stayed by my side, refusing to leave me alone.

While I was deep in concentration, a guy came up to us and asked Celine to step aside. She made room for him, and he sat next to me. I didn't pay much attention to who he was at first, as I was focused on cracking those equations. But his deep voice guided me through the problems, and I finally started making progress.

"Not like that, you gotta multiply these numbers," he patiently explained. Suddenly, everything clicked, and I looked up with relief, I met a pair of piercing green eyes, a tall guy, with blonde Tall-ish hair and a strong composure, who seemed pretty friendly., and he was an incredibly handsome, beautiful guy, "Thank you so much! I was about to give up," I said, feeling a weight lifted off my shoulders.

NOAH

✯NOAH

✯✯

"Haha, no problem. You're welcome," he replied with a friendly smile. "I'm Noah." He extended his hand for a handshake, and I introduced myself, shaking his hand. As I glanced around, I noticed Enzo staring at me with an angry expression. He quickly gathered his stuff and stormed off, giving me one last intense look.

Feeling a mix of intrigue and unease, I said goodbye to Noah. "Well, gotta go. Thanks again, Noah!" I flashed him a grateful smile and left the classroom with Celine. But Enzo's reaction stuck with me. Was he jealous? Did my interaction with Noah trigger something in him? It seemed like there was more to Enzo's feelings than I had realized, doesn't he hate me?, What's wrong with him?

As we walked away from the classroom, Celine and I exchanged knowing looks, both aware of the intensity of Enzo's gaze and his sudden departure. Something had definitely stirred within him.

"Did you see the way Enzo was staring at you? It was like a mix of anger and... I don't know, something else," Celine whispered, her voice filled with concern. "I couldn't miss it," I replied, my mind still processing the unexpected encounter. "I wonder what got him all worked up like that. Jealousy, maybe?" I say, "But You hate each other? how could it be?" Celine replied, I shook my head "I don't know".

We shifted our talks to Noah, the guy who had come to my rescue during the class. A smile tugged at the corners of my lips as I thought about his help. "You know, Noah was a lifesaver. He jumped in when I was about to lose my mind with those equations. It was a pleasant surprise," I said, a sense of gratitude in my voice. Celine nodded, her eyes lighting up with agreement. "Yeah, he was actually pretty cool. Seems like he's a nerd, I like him," she replied. "Haha, I know, right? He's the only decent person I've met here so far," I responded, sharing a laugh with Celine.