chapter 4

the wedding day..

today was minsungs wedding day all there friends and familys were there...
jisung was waiting for minho....

jisung : (whisper) gosh what is takeing him so long
chan : be patiente he'll be here any minute naw...

just then the doors opend that reviled minho and his dad

(minhos outfit)

(jisungs outfit)

(jisungs outfit)

jisung just stared at him hipnotized by his beauty that he didnt noticed that his infront of him until minhos dad spocke

tae: (smile)  please take care of my son..
jisung : ( smile ) i will dad...

then tae gave minhos hands to jisung and left....

minho : (whisper) you look ugly...
jisung :( whisper back ) you look even uglyer....

and with that the preast strated saying the words....

preast : do you han jisung take lee minho as your loyful wedded husband....
jisung : ( coldly ) i do....
preast : wonderful and now do you lee minho take han jisung as your loyful wedded husband....
minho :( sigh ) i do....
preast: and now you may kiss your husband/wife....

jisung and minho just looked at each other blankly until jisung decited to move.. jisung took a few steps twords minho and put his hands on his waist and leaned in and kissed his forehead...
meanwhile minhos heart raced thinking jisung was about to kiss him on the lips but he sighed in realife that he didnt...

soon everyone started claping there hands and cheering for the new married couple....

jimin : congratulations my sons...
jungkook : ( teary ) my baby is grown up...
minho: thankyou papa...omg appa why are you crying...
tae : im so happy for you my sons ( hugs minho and then jisung )
jungkook : (crying) im so proud of you bunny...
minho : ( smile ) thankyou appa...
jungkook huged minho tight...

soon the wedding was over and now it was time to go home there parents got them a house for ther wedding as a gift and now jisung was driveing there the whole ride there was silen..and finelly thad arrived..thay steped out the car and were mesmerizes by the massions beauty. and thay got inside...

jisung : ( sigh ) your stuff will arrive here tomorrow in the mean time go and pick any room you want and dont bother me..
minho: ( rolling eyes ) whatever...

with that minho went upstairs lieving jisung alone..soon jisung also went upstars and went inside a room and went to sleep....what will happen in the morning...

an: this was chap 4 for today next update will be tomorrow...lest  talk about hyunho dancing to troublemaker oh how i wish that it was jisung instead...although i imagine me and my special someone danceing to troublemaker she knows who she is....right jagi ❤

anyway bye..