chapter 12

the next morning...

minho was sleeping peacfully but then he ran to the bathroom and threw up..jisung who was in bed with him herd him and ran after him...

jisung: are you okay baby....
minho: yeah.. im fine...
jisung: i think it worked...
minho: i need to take a test first to make sure...
jisung: alright i'll wait for you outside...

jisung left the bathroom and minho took the test and now he was waiting...
after 15 mins finelly the test showed two lines and minho screamed out of happieness which jisung herd and ran into the bathroom...

jisung: what did the test show..
minho: ( happy ) sung im pregnent..
jisung: wait really..
minho: ( nodded ) yes...
jisung: ( happy ) OMG BABY YOU JUST MADE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN ON THE ENTIRE UNIVERS...

jisung picked minhos up and hugged him..

minho: haha im so happy sung...
jisung: ( kissed minho ) i love you so much baby thankyou...thankyou for giveing me this beautiful gift..i...omg i love you so fucking much baby....
minho: i love you to sungie...

jisung put minho down and got on his knees and kissed minhos stomach...

jisung: i cant wait for you to come out baby bun..

after some time thay told there familys about this wonderful news and ofc thay were happy and tae first glared at jisung then startes laughing saying
'' looks like you told the truth after all son'' yup jisung kept his promise and now its been a month jisung has been buying minho everything he wants and thay even.decorated a room for the baby thay were so happy but that as everyone says good things dont always last forever...

jisung and minho were going to the hospital for a check up..

minho: sung what do you think the baby's ganna be...
jisung: it dosent matter what the baby is i just want it to come out as soon as possible..
minho: aww just wait 8 more months sungie...

jisung chockled and kept his eyes on the rode and soon he spotted the huspital and started to slow his car...but the car just went faster and faster..jisung widded his eyes..his weels warent stoping and his handle didnt work so he couldent turn nor stop his car...jisung looked at minho who had niticed it aswell..

minho: s-sung...
jisung: get on the back baby..
minho: w-what about you...
jisung: minho please listen to me please get on the back...
minho: ( teary )n-no what about you..
jisung: please this is my last wish baby please we dont have time...

minho just looked at jisung and he did as he was told..

jisung: ( smile ) just please remember that i love you and the baby..
minho: ( crying ) j-ji-jisung...

and thats when everything blacked out..
thay had crashed on a wall...since the car was on full speed and when it crashed the whole car was danaged...

after 6 hours....

minho pov: i opened my eyes to see a bright light upbove me and a lot of machines atached to his body...soon realzation hit him...

minho: ( panicked ) jisung...

minho started getting up but changbin who was in the room stopped him..

changbin: minho stop dont move you'll hurt yourself please minho calm down..
minho: ( crying ) no where is jisung i wanna see jisung plaese changbin..

changbin just lowered his head..minho noticed it and his face went pale...

minho: cha-chan-changbin w-what happened to ji-jisung i-is he okay...
changbin: ( teary ) i-im sorry minho..
minho: (widdened eyes) w-what..y-your lieing to me..tell me the truth binnie..
changbin: h-his gone minho..
minho: ( crying ) stop lieing changbin..

when minho sow the tears in changbins  eyes he belived him...

minho: n-no this c-cant be true he..he cant leave me w-we have a baby to-together..
changbin: im sorry minho...

minho brusted out crying harder he couldent belive that jisung was dead...but he had to...everyone was haveing a hard time beleving that his dead but not more then minho..
minho locked himself in his room ( at his parents house )  he didnt eat, sleep nor came out...it efected him so much that he wanted to end his own life but he couldent do that to his baby even jisung wouldent want that right...
.
.
.
.
.
.
minho woke up breathing  haveily and his heart beating super fast....

jisung: minho baby what happened...

it finelly hit minho none of that was real it was all a dream and he sighed in realife...

minho: i-im okay i just had a nightmare im okay now..
jisung: ( sleapy ) tell me about it ( yawn )...
minho: i-i'll tell you tomorrow its a long story..
jisung: ( fully awake ) no no tell me please i wanna know what scared you like that...
minho: okay fine...

minho told him everything that happened in his dream ( nightmare )

jisung: so your saying that i died in your dream..
minho: yeah..im glad it was a dream..
jisung: ( peak his lips ) its okay baby see im alive im not ganna leave you that easyly...
minho: ( smile ) thankyou sung..
jisung: ( hug minho ) i love you baby..
minho: i love you to sung...

after that thay fell asleep in each others arms when...

minho:..sung..
jisung: ( sleepy ) hmm..
minho: i want ice cream...
jisung: right naw!
minho: yes please sungie...
jisung: fine only for you baby...

an: what do you think...ice cream does fixes everything anyway bye..

Yourwish2fulfill baby i love you ❤❤