chapter 13

after 2 months

right now minho was on his second month and his baby bump has started showing....

minho: HAN FUCKING JISUNG WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU PUT MY ICE CREAM'S...
jisung: baby calm down you ate the all...
minho: no i didnt your hiding them from me..
jisung: im not baby if you want ice cream lets just go and buy some...
minho: oki lets go sungie...

jisung pov: how the fuck did his mood change so fast... ehh nevermind....

thay went to the ice cream shop.. but guess what thay went to buy more suff for the baby bic minho wanted to duh..so jisung had no choice...

right naw thay funished and were in the car...

jisung: is that everything baby...
minho: yes sungie...
jisung: alright naw lets go home..

jisung started the car and was driveing backwords to turn the car..he turned the car and started driving home...

minho: humm sungie i really want the baby to be a girl...
jisung: ( chockle ) it doesnt matter what the baby is i just want it to come out as soon as possible...

minho chockled but then he rimembered..these words jisung seid were the same he seid in the dream minho had...minhos eyes widdened and looked at jisung whos eyes were on the rode...jisung noticed the silence and asked minho...

jisung: what happened baby why you so quit all of a sudden....
minho: n-nothing c-can you stop the car i have to throw up...
jisung: yeah sure...

jisung tryed to stop the car but it didnt and he coulddnt control the handle...minhos eyes widdened and looked at jisung...

minho: j-jisung the same thing happened in the dream i had a month ago...
jisung: look minho you've got to trust me on this okay..
minho: ( teary ) no please jisung dont do this...
jisung: no baby listen i wont leave you nor the baby okay..
minho: then what...
jisung: open the door and jump out...
minho: what! h-how about you..
jisung: i'll do the same okay...
minho: o-okay you p-promise...
jisung: ( peak minho ) i promise baby naw on the count of three were both ganna jump...

1

2

3

thay both jumped and the car crashed on a truck that was comeing...jisung was injured a bit but still he was fine but minho...minho had fallen uncoscious and injured aswell...jisung ran to minho and and held him on his hands...

jisung: minho baby wake up...

no rispond..

jisung: ( panic ) baby wake up please...

jisung started taping minhos cheek and shaking him to wake him up...after some time of shakeing him minho woke up...

minho: s-su-sung ( cough )
jisung: ( sigh in relife ) yes baby its me are you okay..
minho: s-sung t-the baby...

jisung widdend his eyes and looked at minhos somach...but nothing was there...

jisung: we need to call the ambulance...
minho: s-su-sungie my belly h-hurts...

minho passed out jisunng panicked and started crying he called the ambulance... after some time now jisung was waiting for the doctor..both familys arrived at the hospital looking worried...

tae: son what happened...
jisung: m-my car g-got out of controle a-and it w-wouldned stop so w-we jumped out of t-the door..i got injured but i-im fine b-but minho i-i think he-he hit his stomach a-and fell unconscious..
tae: ( hugged jisung ) shhh son its ganna be okay he'll survive...
jisung: ( crying ) this is all my fault..
tae: ( teary ) no its not your fault sun its ganna be okay naw be strong..

just then the doctor came and jisung went straght to him..

jisung: how is he..is he alright..
doc: i have good news and bad news..the good news is that he servived and his okay now his sleeping..
jisung: ( sigh in realif ) thats good but whats the bad news...
doc: im very sorry we did what we could...he had lost the baby and he cant have kids...
jisung: ( widdend eyes ) what...
doc: im very sorry mr.han we tryed everything...

jisung fell on his knees shocked at what he herd...

jisung: ( crying )  no no no what am i ganna say to him... omg this all my falut...

yoongie patted his sholder..

jisung: d-dad w-what do i do naw..
yoongi: ( crying ) i dont know son...
jungkook: ( crying ) can we see him..
doc: ofc go ahead im sorry again...
tae: ( teary )  its ok you did everything you could...

thay went in and naw minho was awake...

minho: what happened why is everyone crying...
jisung: baby we...
minho: we what sung..your makeing me worried...
jisung: baby we lost our child...
minho: ( shocked ) wha- dont lie jisung..
jisung: ( crying ) i- i wish i was baby...
minho: ( tears going down his cheeks ) no this cant be....but we can still make another one right...
jisung: no baby we can have kids anymore...
minho: (crying) w-what...

jisung hugged minho and cryed...

jisung: im so sorry baby...

so yeah thay lost the baby and couldent make any eather...this efected them so much that minho cryed every singel night and he once told jisung that it was better for him to marry someone else so he could have a family and kids...but jisung ofc declined and seid that he couldent let minho go si easly and told him he loved him even if he couldent give him kids and minho was thankful for that but still he was upset...this went on for a year and naw thay were back to being happy again...right naw thay were at a coffie shop drinking coffie and eating cake...

jisung: hehe baby you got a little somthing there ( point at the corner of his lips )
minho: huh where...
jisung: come here i'll wipe it for you..
minho: oki...

insted of wiping it he kissed minho wich flustered him...

minho: ( blush ) hey i though you seid wipe it not kiss it ( pout )..
jisung: ( peak his pout ) dont act like you didnt like it...

minho smile and hit his chest playfully..

jisung: heh i love you so much baby..
minho: i love you to sungie..

an: today was a bad day for me im upset still but i dont wanna leave you guys waiting so here an update that matches my mood today..bye