chapter 16

1 week later....

minho had been feeling sick these days and jisung was worried for him....today minho was peacfully cleaning the house as usual but he was feeling so tired and eventually fainted when jisung got home from work he sow minho on the flor and ran to him and brought him to the couch and laid him there..after some mins minho woke up..

jisung: baby what happened are you okay...
minho: idk sung i was cleaning but i was so tired and the next thing i see is all black...
jisung: i was so worried baby but we need to call a doctor..
minho: okay sung...

jisung called a doctor and after 10 mins he came...

jisung: look doc his been feeling so tired these days and he doesnt know the reason why...
doc: hmm do you feel any pain on your body?..
minho: no...
doc: okay thats good.... have you been vomiting?...
minho: well everytime i eat something i vomit and i dont know why...
doc: ( smile ) i think i know whats your problem..
jisung: is it something good that your smiling doc?..
doc: its a beautiful news for you guys...
minho: what is it?..
doc: congratulations your haveing a baby and your 1 week pregnent...

minho widdened his eyes and looked at jisung who had his eyes widdened aswell...

jisung: b-but how the doctore seid we cant have kids...
doc: when did the doctor tell you that?
jisung: about 11 years ago...
doc: was he pregnent then?
jisung: ( look down ) well yes but we lost the baby in an acident..he hit his stomach in a rock wich coused him to lose the baby and he couldent have kids anymore...
doc: im so sorry about that and well his baby sistem was damaged and it takes years to be heeled and looks like his baby sistem has heeled and now you can have kids...
minho: ( teary ) r-really?..
doc: ( smile ) yes congratulating mr. and mrs. han your haveing a baby...

jisung hugged the doctor out of happiness and started crying...

jisung: ( crying ) THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU SO MUCH DOC YOU JUST MADE US THE HAPPEIST PARENTS ON THE ENTIRE WORLD THANKYOU SO MUCH!!...
doc: no problem mr.han....
jisung: ( crying )  baby did you hear that were ganna be parents again...
minho ( crying ) i-im so h-happy sung t-thankyou s-so much d-doctor...
doc: no problem but naw i have to go you guys have a good day congrats agein..

as soon as the docror left jisung picked minho and hugged him tight..minho hugged back...

jisung: im so happy baby i love you so much...

before minho could say anything jisung kissed him...he was surprised but soon kissed him back...thay were so happy  after whole 10 years thay were ganna be parents again... after some time thay told there familys to wich thay started crying out of happienss thay were so happy for them..this time jisung was extra carefull with minho and thay didnt have to buy anything for the baby since thay still had the stuff thay got but still needed a few more stuff and thay bought them naw thay just had to wait 9 months for the baby...

after 1 month....

thay were at the hospital to do a check up and right naw minho was laying on the bed with his stomach exposed and the nurse was checking him and jisung was there watching as well..

nurse: see that thats the babies head
minho: sung do you see that thats our baby look at how tiny it is...
jisung: i see it baby..but whats that right there..
nurse: huh what?
jisung: that thing is that normal...
nurse: oh wait i see it.....omg..
minho: what is it ..is something wrong..
nurse: congrats your actually haveing twins...
minho: ( widdened eyes ) wait..what!
jisung: hehe do you see that baby were haveing twins ( faints )...
minho: omg jisung are you okay...
nurse: ( smile ) dont worry his okay he just fainted out of happienss...
minho: ( laughing ) haha my stupid sungie..thankyou for telling us were haveing twins doc...
nurse: ( smile ) your welcome naw i need to call someone to put your husband on that bad you can rest until he wakes up...
minho: ( chockle ) alright ...

after some time jisung woke up..

jisung: what the hell happened..
minho: oh your awake..
jisung: yeah what happened...
minho: well hehe the nurse told us were haveing twins and you just fainted...
jisung: oh..wait a min....WHAT!! WERE HAVEING TWINS!!...
minho: yeah dont tell me you forgot..
jisung: well hehe i eh i omg ( faint )
minho: ugh not again..HAN FUCKING JISUNG WAKE THE FUCK UP DAMN IT..
jisung: IM UP! WHAT HAPPENED!!
minho: ugh lets just go home dang it...
jisung: ( smirk ) okay princess..
minh: ( blush ) shut up..

and with that thay went home..and let me tell you minhos mood swings were on another levele naw...thay told there parents about then haveing twins and no jisung didnt faint this time...after 3 moths thay found out there haveing two boys...cute right...

an: well i just made this story happy again...let me tell you a true story so two parent actually got married and thay didnt have kids for 10 years straight so its a true story..and i put just that part in my book since it matched with the story..bye naw