chapter 6

jisung : yaa minho where is my food...
minho: i didnt make any...
jisung : then go make some...
minho: i dont want to...
jisung: dont make me lose my patienc min go and make some food...
minho: did you not hear me i seid no...
jisung: you pice of shit...

and with that thay started fighting , thay were punching each other when jisungs phone started ringing...

jisung: your lucky this time you bitch but next you'll not see light again..
minho: fuck of you dipshit like im scared of you...
jisung: hello appa...
jimin: hi sung how are you..
jisung: im fine appa how about you , dad and jeongin...
jimin: were fine too, so i called you to tell you that after a week were ganna come over...
jisung: wait both of the family's...
jimin: yes both, anyways how is minho..
jisung: his fine...
jimin: are you two haveing a good time liveing together...
jisung: ehh-we-yes! yes were havaing a grate time together ( looking at minho up and down mostly glareing )
jimin: thats good to hear cant wait to visit you guys..
jisung: y-yeah cant wait to see you guys too bye naw...
jimin: bye sung....

jisung sighed in relef and turned to minho...

jisung: listen here you bitch our parents are ganna visit us in a week..and thay think were haveing a good time, so when thay come were ganna have to act all lovey dovey infront of them do you understand..
minho : mhm whatever now out of my way i have a mission to go to...

minho left to go to his mission and jisung was alone and picefull. later he went to bed and around 3 am he herd a loud nose something had fallen on the ground and by the noise it made it was obviuse that the object was big..

jisung took his gun and slowly went out of his bedroom and sow that all the lights were off and in the corner of his eyes he sow a figur and he slowly made his way to the figur and pushed him to the wall and traped him the person winced in pain ...the person was quite small...

jisung: who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my house..
??: y-yaa let me go its me you idiot..
jisung: wait minho, what are you doing here at this time..
minho: i just came back from my mission..
jisung : then why are the lights off..
minho: i dont know thay were off when i came...
jisung: maybe the lights went out..

just then the lights turnd on. and jisung sow  what a mess minho was..

jisung: yaa what the hell happend to you..
minho: n-none of you b-buissnise...

minho was about to go upstairs but the pain was to much and he almost fell but jisung cought him before he did..

jisung: shit your not okay your letterly bleeding...
minho: i-im f-fine let g-go of m-me..
jisung: if i let go you'll fall..
minho: j-just bring me-me to my ro-room...

with that jisung started helping minho but minho wasnt able to walk on his own so jisung decited to carry him bridal style and brought him to his room and laid him on his bed...

jisung: care to excplane what happend to you...
minho: i-i secretly got st-stabed on the s-side of m-my stomach while f-fighting...
jisung: can i see the cut..
minho: ugh f-fine..

with that jisung lifted minhos shirt up and widdened his eyes when he sow the cut...

jisung: gosh your lucky your still alive thats a big cut, will you let me treat it..
minho: f-fine..

with that jisung started treating his wonde while minho whinced in pain every time the niddle went thrugh his skin..

jisung: there all done but dont move to much or else the wonde will open again pluse your ganna have to go to the hospital tomorrow to get a proper tratment. but for bow rest i'll get you some pain killers..

jisung went out of the room to get pain killers while minho set up straight on the bed..

minho pov: why is he doing this, dosent he hate ugh whatever...

soon jisung came back with pain killers and a glass of water...

jisung: eat this...
minho: no there disgusting..
jisung: minho you have to come on take this now...
minho: no i dont want to..
jisung: minho take them..
minho: no...
jisung: fine i'll give it to you myself...
minho: and how will you do tha-..

minho was cought of when jisung suddently kissed him..minho widdened his eyes being shocked and didnt noticed that jisung slid the pain killer from his mouth to his mouth. jisung pulled out with a string of seliva still connected and looked at minho whos was still shocked and chuckled...

jisung : what happend cat got your tunge...

with that minho was brought back to reality..

minho: why did you kiss me..
jisung: you wouldent take the pain killer otherwise...
minho: you bitch you just stole my first kiss..
jisung: you should be happy that i saved  your life bitch...
minho: well you didnt have to steal my first kiss..
jisung: yeah yeah now rest you dipshit...
minho: ugh fine...

jisung got up and was about to leave when...

minho: j-jisung...

seid minho in soft tone that was barely even herd...

jisung: yeah?..
minho:....em...thankyou..
jisung: ( smile ) your welcome...

and with that jisung left..minho laid down on the bed carefully not to open his wonde and closed his eyes trying to sleep but he couldent stop thinking about the earlyer events and without knowing he tuched his lips and strated smiling and with that he driffted of to sleep. jisung aswell went to sleep...

an: what do you think will happen in the next update will thay start being nice to each other or will thay bicker again you'll find out in the next chap byee..