Chapter 1

Chapter One: First Meet

It was a busy day in the cafe, and it was M/n taking orders. "What can I get you today?" Said M/n. "A breakfast sandwich and coffee", the customer said.

3rd Person POV

While M/n was taking people's orders, an unknown customer came into the cafe and made everyone go silent. M/n was wondering why everyone was silent and looked at the door until he saw the popular CEO in the bakery. Many were shocked and drooling to see how beautiful he looked, while he just looked at them disgusted.

??? POV

"Mingi I'm just going to get a dark coffee and a bagel, and I'm going to come right out", said unknown coldly. "Whatever Seonghwa", Mingi huffed annoyed. "What he said he was going to do?" another person said. "Wooyoung he said he was going to get a coffee and bagel, but I couldn't wait because I got to do some things at the company!" Mingi explained annoyed.

Seonghwa POV

I came into the bakery and soon as I hit the door, it smelled like heaven. My demeanor changed, I saw multiple people staring at me and drooling. "They must some hoes that only want money looking at me like that", I say and give a cold stare to them. I went up to the cashier and saw a cute boy giving my order. "What can I get you today?" The boy explained. I just stared at him, looking at all his features and looking at his alluring eyes until.

M/n POV

I look at the guy and he looks like he is looking through me. He looks handsome, but I already have a boyfriend, so I asked him again to snap out of it and asked what does want to order.

Seonghwa POV

"Excuse me sir?" I snapped out of it and looked at him, "what would you like to order?", he said again. "Just a bagel and dark coffee", I tell him in a cold tone. "Okay, That's $8.37", he tells me. I pull the cash-out of my pocket and give it to him while I wait. "What's the name for the order?" the boy asked. "Park Seonghwa", I tell him. "What's your name, beautiful", I asked him. "UMM it's Hw-Hwang M/n.", the boy asked confused. "Why", he asked. "No reason", I smirked. I go sit down to wait for my meal.

3rd person POV

Seonghwa sat down and just stared at him taking orders. He was interrupted by a woman showing her cleavage and trying to sit next to him.

Seonghwa POV

"Hi Handsome", some random girl tells him. "Leave me alone", I tell her coldly. "You know I can give you a very time if you want", the girl said, trying to look seductive. "I would rather die than have sex with a slut like you", I told her, annoyed. She looked offended and walked off. "Thank goodness now I can look at my angel again." I tell myself. I snapped a picture of him and sent it to Mingi.

Mingi POV

While I'm waiting on seonghwa to get out of the cafe and I get a text notification. "What does it say?" somebody asks.
"Damn, I didn't even look at it Yunho hold on!" I said.
Seonghwa: Send me all the information about this boy.
Mingi: So that's what you've been doing while we were waiting?
Seonghwa: Technically no because I've already ordered, and it's coming, so I will be out in less than five minutes.
Mingi: I'm going to set a timer to make sure
Seonghwa: You Motherfucker!

Time skip

Seonghwa POV

"So I see you have a crush on someone", Hongjoong said teasingly. "No, but I think he's cute, but he might be my little toy", I told with a smirking expression. "Can we see how he looks, at least," someone asked. "Hold on Jongho let me get the picture out." I told him. I showed them the pictures, and they were cooing on how cute and adorable he looked. "You look jealous that we're complementing him", someone else said. "I'm not jealous, San", I said annoyed. "You're totally jealous", Wooyoung said. "Fine! I'm jealous", I yelled at them.
"That is so cute" Yunho said in a high-pitched voice. "Shut up!" I yelled at Yunho.

Mingi POV

I'm searching through his information and I look at his personal information, "uh oh", I say scared. Boss will not like this.

M/n POV

I got down with my shift and went to my apartment and my boyfriend Minjun called me.
Minjun: Hey Babe
M/n: Hi
Minjun: How are you
M/n: Tired
Minjun: Aww Why
M/n: Busy day there were so many fucking people, and I was the only cashier today and some people taking so long to order and then taking things off their order they don't want!
Minjun: I'm sorry that happened, do you want me to come over?
M/n: Sure bring snacks too
Minjun: Okay love you
M/n: Love you too bye
Minjun: Bye
"How did I get so lucky with somebody like Minjun", I said to myself. I was waiting until I heard a knock on the door. I thought it was Minjun, so I was running to the door until I saw a random man at my doorstep. "Hello, who are you?" I asked the unknown person. Hello, my name is Choi Yeonjun, and I was to deliver these. I look at what is in his hand and I see roses with a little card. I thought it was from Minjun, so I told him thank you and closed the door. Furthermore, I looked at the card, and it bold it told me:

You Will Be Mine Soon
-P.SH