Chapter 6

Chapter:Finally I have You

M/n POV:

Soon as we enter my apartment, We sit down on the couch and start watching movies.

"I'll pop some more popcorn", Felix said. "Okay", the rest of us say. We continue to watch the movie until the doorbell rings. "Who would be ringing the doorbell at 12 in the morning", Shuhua asked.

"I don't know but I will go see", I say. "Get something just incase anything goes wrong", Sunoo said. "Okay whatever", I say while getting a kitchen knife. I go towards the door and the doorbell rings again. "I'm coming hold on", I say. I open the door and see Wooyoung and San standing there with big smiles. "Hey M/-", Wooyoung and San saying until M/n close the door on them.

"Why the hell are they", I ask. "Ask Felix he invited them here", Sunoo said. When he said that I rolled my eyes and opened the door for them. "Come on in", I say with annoyed look. "Why look like that M/n", San said. "Why do you have a knife in your hand though?", Wooyoung said.

I dropped the knife before grabbing there hand and dragged them to the living room.

The living room:

"Now Felix why would you invite them here?", I ask him

"Now Felix why would you invite them here?", I ask him. "I thought it would be for them to come because we are watching movies and wanted them to join.", Felix said. "Ok but Wooyoung and San don't ring the doorbell so goddamn much", I said to them. "Told you Woo to stop now look". "Shut your ass up San", Wooyoung argued back. "My Ass is already Shut", San joked. "Be quiet you two damn", Sunoo yelled.

Meanwhile...

Seonghwa POV:

"How dare she take him from me", I grumble to myself. I walk over to the bar to have a shot a whiskey until some woman came over. "Hey sexy do you wanna come to my place tonight.", The woman whispered into my ear.

"No I'm good I already love someone", I coldly declined. "I'm probably way better than th-", before she can finish he shot her directly through her forehead. "DON'T EVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO MY ANGEL", I yelled at the dead body. I laughed as I seen people as screaming and running out of the club.

"Bro what the fuck happened", Mingi asked. "That whore thought that she could compare to my angel", I say angrily. "Okay calm down a bit you can't be this angry before your plan to get M/n", Mingi said trying to calm me down.

"Okay", I say. "Good now let's get ready", Mingi said while smiling at me. When Mingi left me at the bar stool I just laughed at the thought that someone could compare to my angel.

I walk over to the V.I.P lounge where San and Wooyoung were and realize that they weren't there. "Where did these two go?", I say.

Unknown POV:

"You got any updates on M/n", I asked. "Yes Boss, he's hanging out with his friends and he made friends with Wooyoung, Yeosang, and San.", Someone said. "Oh so he made friends with my enemies", I say. "Yes Sir", The person said. "I will make sure that won't happen for long", I say while smirking.