Chapter 4

Chapter 4:The Plan

M/n POV

When I looked at the paper it shocked me to the core.

What was in a thick black marker and said:

5 More Days Angel
-P.SH

When I saw the note, I stopped in my tracks and wondering who was doing this and what was happening in 5 days.

Time Skip

While I was working someone had tapped me on my shoulder. "Someone asked me to give these to you", the person said holding the box. "Felix do you know who gave it to you?"., I asked confused.

"No, someone came up to me on my break and said give this to M/n.", Felix said. "Oh okay thanks", I said a little freaked out. When Felix left I open the box and I screamed when I saw a cut off hand in the box with a note that said "I will always protect you angel.

"What's wrong", Sunoo and Felix asked worriedly. I just pointed at the box while freaked out on the verge of tears.

3rd Person POV

"OMG What the fuck is that", Sunoo yelled almost about to throw up. "It's a hand but why would someone send you this M/n", Felix asked with a scared and disgusted gesture. "I don't know I haven't mess with anyone", M/n said.

"I'm going to call the police", Felix said. While Felix was dialing the police number, M/n was calling his brother to come there to help him because he was going to have a panic attack.

In a few moments the police came and investigated the issue and was shocked to hear what they was saying. They had talked and gave their statements before the police said they will check into this.

"Call Shuhua she needs to know what's going on right now", Sunoo said. "Okay", Felix said dialing Shuhua number.

Time Skip 30 minutes

"Finally, your here Hyunjin," M/n said running to his brother hugging him while crying. "Shhh it's okay M/n", Hyunjin said while trying to consoling M/n. "Shit I came here a soon as I can M/n are you okay", Someone said in a frantic tone. "Shuhua calm down!", Hyunjin said.

"I'm sorry I'm just worried for him.", Shuhua said apologizing. "It's okay" Hyunjin said. "Who are you?", Shuhua said. "Oh my name is Hwang Hyunjin and I'm his older brother.", Hyunjin said. "Oh hi", Shuhua said while bowed. "Shuhua thanks for coming and I-", Felix was saying until he turned around and saw Hyunjin.

"Felix?!", Hyunjin said. "Hyunjin?! What are you doing here!", Felix said shocked. "Wait? This is the Hyunjin you was talking about?", Shuhua said in shock. "What Hyunjin you were talking about?", Sunoo came in confused. "This was the one he was talking about all the time.", Shuhua said.

"Ohhh hi Hyunjin", Sunoo said while bowing. "Hi I guess", Hyunjin said looking at them weirdly. "How's M/n he's been quiet since I came in?" Shuhua said. "He's sleeping right now.", Hyunjin said while looking at the boy that softly snoring.

"How's Yeji", Felix asked. "She's good. Taking care of our parents right now.", Hyunjin said. "How have you been Felix", Hyunjin asked. "Good until this moment", Felix said. "I haven't seen this way since he got with Minjun.", said Felix. "By the way where is Minjun I called him and he said he be here but never came", Sunoo said. "He probably got stuck at something at the company", Shuhua said. "That's not like him. He will stop anything to make sure M/n is okay.", Sunoo said.

Meanwhile...

Seonghwa POV

"So what's the plan boss", Someone said. "We will wait 5 days because Minjun supposedly has a business trip he's going on for 2 weeks. I made sure because I sent some of my branches to reach out and work with him out of country. Then, we will wait for M/n to get out of the cafe because from what I heard at the cafe he was gonna close down the building. Then we chloroform him, but be aware he's a little feisty so he won't go without a fight. Any Questions," I said waiting for any responses. Okay get ready for it.