Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Going Crazy
Sorry if there are any mistakes

Seonghwa POV:
"S-Stop! I'm Begging!", a man yelled. "You tell me to stop after stealing millions from me and killed my guards!", I yelled back.

"I have a family ple-", the man was saying but was cut off. "Boo Hoo I heard this bullshit every time I killed one of my enemies. You should've thought about them before stealing millions of dollars and killing my guards.

I then shot him in the head and seen his body go limp. "Finally", I say to myself. "Now I need to find my angels boyfriend.", I say to myself smirking.

M/n POV:
I get up and see it's 10:30am. "Oh Shit", I say. I hurry to shower and brush my teeth.

I get out and I hurry up to pick something out to wear.

This is what he wear:

When I get to the bakery, I see Sunoo, and Felix waiting for me

When I get to the bakery, I see Sunoo, and Felix waiting for me. "Hi Sunshine", I say to Felix. "What about me", Sunoo said while pouting. "Nobody can forget this cutie", I say with hugging him.

3rd Person POV:
While M/n was taking orders and serving, unbeknownst to him, M/n didn't see a certain person staring at him from afar.

"What would you like to order", M/n asked. "A puff pastry", the customer answered. "That's it" M/n asked and the customer nodded their head.

"What would the order be called", M/n ask while writing his order on a pad. "Sehun", the customer said. "Okay that's $4.99", M/n said and the customer gave him the money and sat down to wait for his order to be ready.

Sehun POV:
"I see why Seonghwa chose him he's a cutie, I mumbled to myself. I snap a photo and send it to our boss.

Sehun:This him
*The picture*

Boss:Yea that's him. I see why Seonghwa chose that boy

Sehun:I said the exact same thing

Boss:I knew I can count on you Sehun

Sehun:Thanks boss

Boss:Welcome

I turned off my phone and looked around the cafe and look at the interior of it.

The Cafe: