Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Finding Out

M/n POV:

After I saw  the card, I immediately called the police, and told them what happened. I threw the roses away because I didn't want Minjun to have wrong ideas.

Time Skip: 15 minutes later
I heard someone knocking on my door and I opened it and saw the police.

I told them what happened, and they all seemed to be shocked about the situation I told them.

3rd POV
When M/n was giving his statement, he saw the policemen getting visibly worried while writing down what happened.

The policemen thanked him for his statement and told him to update if anything happens.

Seonghwa POV:
While i'm thinking about the boy at the bakery, someone taps my shoulder. "Boss", someone said. "What do you want, Mingi", I asked him? "I got the file for M/n", said Mingi as he handed Seonghwa the file.

"Thanks, Mingi", said Seonghwa with a little smile. "Now let's see who are you, angel", I tell myself.

Info:
Name:Hwang M/n
Age:18
Sexuality:Gay
Relationship:Dating Kim Minjun
Siblings: Hwang Hyunjin & Hwang Yeji
Friends:Kim Seungmin, Lee Chaeryeong, and Kim Sunoo

3rd person POV
While Seonghwa was reading his file his face was darkening as he seen multiple things he would rather not see.

Seonghwa POV
"W-What!" I yelled. "What's the issue Seonghwa Hyung", Jongho asked confused.

"Tell Mingi to come here right now", I said angrily. "O-Okay I will", Jongho said scared. When I saw Mingi came down I yelled, "You didn't tell me he was dating someone, Mingi." "Hyung, Please calm down-", Mingi said but was cutoff. "Calm down! You want me to calm down when somebody dating my angel when I should!" I yelled at Mingi. "You know what I'm going to take this bullshit into my hands", I said angrily.

"Mingi Hyung, what's going on with Seonghwa Hyung?" Wooyoung asked confused. "Seonghwa Hyung is mad that M/n is dating someone", Mingi tells Wooyoung worriedly. "Oh shit", Wooyoung said. "He can't date no one but me!" Seonghwa yelled while throwing things. "I wonder how M/n going to handle him", Mingi said.

M/n POV
I heard my doorbell ring and I opened it and saw Minjun. "Hi baby!" Minjun Yelled out excitedly. "I missed you so much", I said to Minjun. "I got the snacks you wanted", Minjun said. "Thank you", I said as I kissed him on his cheek. "Your welcome, love", Minjun said. "What movie do you want to watch", I asked Minjun. "Let's watch Iron Man", said Minjun. "Can we also cuddle", I ask shyly. "Of course", Minjun said as he kissed me.

3rd Person POV
While M/n is having fun with Minjun, it's a certain person who is hating that he has someone else instead of him in his life.

That certain person is Seonghwa who is trying to find who M/n boyfriend is.

Seonghwa POV
"Mingi found all the information about his boyfriend", I say angrily. "Okay B-Boss", Mingi said in fear. "I'm going to have M/n by a hook or a crook.", I tell myself, laughing maniacally.

??? POV
"I see Seonghwa had settled to some boy". Unknown said. "What's his name?" someone asked, confused.

"His name is M/n", someone said. "Okay, keep an eye on him and Seonghwa to see what they do Sehun", they said again.

M/n POV
"See you tomorrow Min", I say. "Ok, I text you when I get home.", he tells me.

Time Skip
I get out of the shower and wearing this:

I went out into the kitchen to fix me a cup of water, when I see a dark shadow in the corner of my living room.

"Hello, who are you", I asked scared become I didn't know who is this person in my house.  "Baby boy, you don't remember me?" the person said. "I don't give a fuck about remembering you! Get out of my house before I call the cops!", I said, yelling.

"I'll leave, but this won't be the last time you see me", the person said, smirking.

I text my friend group chat to see if they were in my house messing with me.

Weird People
M/n:I have a question

Sunoo:What?

M/n: Have y'all been at my apartment?

Sunoo:No, I've been watching Tv the whole time

Felix:No, I've been with Hyunjin

Sunoo:Who's Hyunjin 😏

Felix:Somebody I've been talking
too

Sunoo:That's cute
tell us more

M/n:Sun sorry to interrupt but I have something serious to say

Shuhua: Why are you
asking this all of a sudden??

M/n:Someone was just in my house right now and I'm scared

Shuhua:Bitch WHAT!

Sunoo:Are you serious

M/n:I'm dead serious

Felix:So, You're telling me, someone basically broke into your house and you thought it was one of us?

M/n:Yea

Sunoo:First, how are you going to handle this situation. Second, did you tell Minjun yet.

M/n:I haven't told him yet because he just left like 15 minutes ago and it's dark so I don't want him driving in the dark

Shuhua:Okay, but tell him soon though

M/n: I will tell him tomorrow

Felix:Okay

M/n:But, I'm also scared to tell him

Sunoo:Why?

M/n:Because, he might do something bad to them

Shuhua:M/n is true because Minjun almost killed someone for trying to propose to M/n

Felix:Damn, I forgot about that

Sunoo:Fr though but it was funny asf

M/n:That boy was sent to the hospital

Shuhua:He should've never proposed

Sunoo:True

M/n:But anyways I will talk to you guys tomorrow good night

Felix:Night

Sunoo:Goodnight

Shuhua:Nit

Sunoo:Wtf is a nit

Felix:Fr

While they are still typing, I turn off my phone and go to sleep, trying to put that incident into the back of my hand.

Seonghwa POV:
"SO YOU WENT TO SEE HIM", Wooyoung yelled. "Yes, calm down and stop yelling at the top of your lungs", I said, annoyed.

"What happened though, Hyung?", San asked. "So I went there and his outfit was cute but also showing his curves-", I said before I was interrupted. "What else happ-", Wooyoung was saying before he got slapped. " OWW what the fuck Hyung!" Wooyoung said holding his cheek.

"I was going to, but you interrupted me." I said. So, I went on how I was hiding in his living room, but he caught me and cursed me, which, I thought, was hot.

Meanwhile....

??? POV
"You have seen what he was doing", unknown asked. "He went to M/n apartment Boss", Someone said. "Good job Baekhyun now just keep an eye on M/n", I said. "Ok", said Baekhyun.

"M/n you're going to be mine pretty boy", I say to myself while smirking