Chapter 5

Chapter 5:Dance With Me

3rd Person POV:

Once the group gotten to the club, they got a huge smell of alcohol and musk. "Girl is this the right place", Sunoo said.

"Yea I go here all the time once you get inside fully you will get used to it", Shuhua said. "Ok I guess", Felix said.

"You Good M/n", Shuhua asked. "Never better", I said while sighing.

On the other hand....

Seonghwa POV:

I went to xxx Club for a Deal with a different Mafia Group. I was listening to what they have to say until I turned and looked and say my angel. "Sir Sir", Unknown said getting me out of my trance.

"You Want to do the deal", Unknown asked me. "Sure Seungcheol I hope we can meet again about the project in 5 days", I say coldly. "Yes Sir we could", Seungcheol said smiling a bit.

M/n POV:

We finally made it to the bar from a crowd of people. "What would you like to order?", the bartender said. "Just Wine", I say. "A Shot of Soju", Felix states. "A Mango Melona Soju Cocktail", Shuhua asked. "And you", the bartender asked. "Just a shot of Soju as well", Sunoo asked.

Time Skip...

After we had a few drinks, we went to the dance floor. "See M/n this is one way how to forget your ex.", Shuhua said smiling "What's the other way?" M/n said confused. "Killing him", Shuhua said.

"O-Oh Okay, but where are Felix and Sunoo at?" I asked confused. "They walked off to find a lounge area because they were a little tired and drunk", Shuhua said. I nodded while moving my body to the flow of the music.

After we've been dancing for a while, I feel someone's hands grabbing on my hips. I stopped what I'm doing until I heard someone say, "Why'd you stop". "Who are you", I asked. "I am your future husband, but for now just dance with me", Unknown said.

3rd Person POV:

"I don't have a future husband now, get off me-", M/n said but was cut off. "Shhh just dance with me you're gonna dance with me in the future, so why not learn now.", Unknown said while holding on to M/n waist. "Who are you and what future?" M/n asked, confused.

"Oh angel, you know my name later.", Unknown said to M/n. "Please let me go, Sir", M/n asked kindly. "Why, we are just getting started and also your outfit is turning me on.", Unknown whispers into M/n ear.

"He said, let go of him!" A woman angrily yelled at him. "And who the hell are you?" Unknown asked angrily. "His best friend, Shuhua", She said while glaring at him. While they were arguing, M/n took the chance to get out of the strangers' hold and make a run for it.

M/n POV:

When I escape his grip, I ran to the lounge area to find Felix and Sunoo. "Where the hell are they?" I say to myself. After a few minutes of searching, I saw them with 2 other people. "Who are you guys?" I asked. "Oh M/n this is Wooyoung and San.", Felix tells me.

"Hello", I say, while bowing with respect. We were talking until I saw Shuhua running towards us. "We need to leave asap.", Shuhua said while breathing heavily.

"Why", Sunoo asked, confused. "I may have gotten into a screaming match with the man that wouldn't leave M/n alone.", She said while looking down. "What guy was hitting on you", Wooyoung asked.

"Some person that said he was my future husband", M/n said. "Shit", San said with wide eyes. "What's wrong", I asked him. "Nothing", San said with wide eyes. "Your face doesn't look like nothing happened but we have to leave now", Shuhua said. "Alright bye Woo and San", Felix said. "Bye", Wooyoung and San both said.