:chap 1

𝖜𝖊𝖑'𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖆 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊

IT WAS A YEAR LATER SINCE WALKER BROKE UP WITH CASSIE, Cassie still has feelings for walker but she would find someone new soon. She heard that there were some auditions for Percy Jackson. Cassie felt like she wanted to audition for annabeth.

Cassie was currently on her phone texting her friends. One of them was a actress, Momona tamada. She was on so many shows. Walker let Cassie meet her when they were filming headquarters. Momona wanted to put Cassie in a group chat with some of her other friends on shows. for example: Sophie grace, Shay Rudolph, aria birch,

Cassie was confused because she hasn't acted or anything at all, so why would she be added into an actress's and actors groupchat?
__________________________________________________

UNSTOPPABLE GROUP💋
soph 🙈
ari🤞
momona😎
cass🌪️
__________________________________________________

cass🌪️
MOMONA WHY DID YOU PUT THAT
EMOJI😭😭

momona😎
🤷‍♀️

ari🤞
you woke me up :(

momona😎
anyways, meet Cassie/cass

soph🙈
heyy!

ari🤞
hi cass!! I'm aria.

cass🌪️
this is so chaotic🤭
__________________________________________________

CASSIE SMILED TO HERSELF, she wanted to go to a park because her mom told her to "get out more" so Cassie quickly put on some clothes then grabbed her phone and walked out of the door. Cassie started scrolling on Instagram. She saw walker. I thought I blocked all his socials?

Cassie looked at the photo. He looks perfectly fine. It's like he doesn't even think about it.

 It's like he doesn't even think about it

@w.schoolbell
Liked by: @momonatamada @leenascobell
@ryanreynolds @abbyWitherspoon

Comments disabled.

Cassie brushes it off and blocks walker. She decided to text the group chat since there's nothing better to do honestly.

UNSTOPPABLE GROUP 💋

cass🌪️
Can you guys come to the park
I'm so bored rn🥲

ari🤞
cass we don't all live in
the same place🤧

cass🌪️
rightttt

momona😎
I'll come. Is it the park that we always go too?

cass🌪️
pretty much.

momona😎
coming rn🤭
__________________________________________________

GOSH MOMONA IS SUCH A GOOD FRIEND. Cassie patiently waited for momona as she scrolled through TikTok. She decided to post one. She can't get tons of views, only her friends would see it.

"cassie!!" Momona said running up to hug me. "momona!!" Cassie said giving off the same energy as she hugged momona. "apparently walker has a new Instagram account and guess what?" Cassie said momona shrugged her shoulders saying "what?" "I blocked him" Cassie said proudly. "It's like you hate him so bad cass!"

"you need to break the ice." Momona said looking at me reassuringly. "mona really? You know I hate the guy." Cassie said lying at the "hate the guy" part. "it's now or never." Momona said lightly chuckling. Cassie missed the scobell family. Especially Leena.

"fine! But your driving me to the scobells house and coming in with me, end.of.story." Cassie said nervously. "O.M.G!! LET ME TEXT LEENA RIGHT NOW!!" momona said giggling. Cassie started laughing too. Cassie,momona,and Leena were the best trio, EVER. even though Cassie is a little bit younger they didn't stop being best friends.

Cassie quickly got into momona car and nervously looked out of the window. this could go very good or very bad.