: chap 9

𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝖒𝖊..
__________________________________________________

1 WEEK LATER

IT WAS FINALLY TIME FOR PERCY jackson auditions and the couple were so excited for it, as they were auditioning for Percy and Annabeth. Cassie waited outside patiently while walker was holding her hand, trying to reassure her it was all fine. she nodded but wasn't really listening. "walker scobell for percy?" someone calls out from a distance. Walker stood up squeezed cassies hand then walked away. there was no way Cassie could pull out this role. could she?

suddenly someone sat next to her. cassie looked over at the person and found a girl with dirty blonde hair, and brown eyes. "hi! I was just wondering who your auditioning for?" The girl spoke which was in a Australian accent. "oh, um annabeth. how about you?" Cassie spoke in a low voice trying not to disturb the people trying to learn there lines. "same here, I have tried to perfect the American accent but it didn't exactly work out" the girl answered laughing. Cassie laughed along with her.

"stella shutee for annabeth?" a different voice said in the distance. "oh that's me! good luck?" the girl named Stella waited for a answer. "cassie," Cassie answered. stella smiled then walked away doing a finger wave to Cassie which Cassie did it back. cassie was waiting a little too long and got out some airpods then put them in her ears. Cassie pressed onto her Spotify playlist called "who's taylor swift anyways, ew." Speak now immediately started ringing in her ears. cassie lip synced quietly. after a couple minutes the archer started playing.

cassie heard some girls laughing and to her suprise she saw the sunny Sandler. cassie rolled her eyes and turned the volume up higher. "look at this girl, trying out for annabeth with no experience! guess you can't go cry to your daddy once you don't get the part." sunny stated as her friends laughed harder. cassie gave them the middle finger. "cassie brown for annabeth?" the same girl that took in Stella said. cassie walked over while Stella walked out the door doing a thumbs up towards Cassie. "okay, all you are gonna do is just say a couple lines, then we will have to do a chemistry test between you and the boy that we are most likely picking for Percy." The lady said. Cassie nodded then started saying her lines.

"perfect, now we need the Percy to come in." The lady says with a wink. cassie stared as she watched walker scobell walk through the door. "alright you two, say your lines on page.. 12." The lady said. (I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PERCY JACKSON IM SORRY☠️☠️) Cassie and walker said there lines then waited for the lady to say something. "alrighty walker stay here while Cassie you can leave." The lady said. cassie opened the door then closed it behind her.

after all the auditions her and walker were holding hands walking to cassies house. some people were taking photos of the two but they didn't really care. "this is me, love ya walker" Cassie said placing a kiss on his cheek as always. Walker does the same. "love you caserole." Walker said laughing at the nickname. "walker I told you not to call me that!!" cassie exclaimed. "too late" walker answered. "bye schoolbell." cassie said then walked inside her house. "your my, my, my, my lover" Cassie said under her breath.

 "your my, my, my, my lover" Cassie said under her breath

@cassbrown
I was trapped in auditions all day sos🙄

liked by : @walkerscobell @leenascobell @momonatamada and 70,092 more.

__________________________________________________

@walkerscobell
isn't my gf so cute?
^
@user7890
she is🙈🙈

@momonatamada
That fit is giving🤭
^
@cassbrown
TY MONAA

@leenascobell
fun fact: I'm eating m&ms rn
^
@cassbrown
gimme some broo

@user0923
she's so prettyy

__________________________________________________

A COUPLE DAYS LATER...

THIS IS CASTING DAY and we finally know the Percy Jackson roles we got. "3,2,1, open it!" Cassie said opening hers. her mouth dropped. "what?" Walker said laughing at her shocked face. "I got the part" Cassie said laughing. "f yea!!" Walker said not cussing. "you can cuss around me you know." Cassie said. Walker nodded in response and turned on deadpool. walker really?

walker layed his head in Cassie lap while Cassie was just playing with his hair. They weren't going to film until late october so they had time. The couple just layed there just together. No problems at all. they wished they could stay like this forever.

I WENT TO THE ERAS TOUR MOVIE TODAY AND IT WAS SO GOOD🙈🙈