: chap 6

"𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖎𝖒 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙, 𝖌𝖔 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘"

abuse

CASSIE COMPLETELY forgot about school that day, too busy with her thoughts. Especially with her dad, he was a strict parent when it comes to school. Walker knew about it but didn't say anything cause it was sensitive to Cassie.

cassie was biting her nails nervously waiting for her dad to storm into her room mad about her skipping school. She distracted herself with texting the groupchat.

cass🌪️
bro I just realized I missed school-

ari🤞
its fine we all do it once in awhile.

momona😎
crying cuz we lost yoyok ☹️☹️

soph🙈
WE DID ?!

momona😎
YES😔😔

cass🌪️
crying

momona😎
AND DBATC☹️☹️

cass🌪️
NO

ari🤞
NO

soph🙈
NO

momona😎
Yes😔

__________________________________________________

before Cassie could respond her dad opened the door then slammed it. "WHY DID YOU FUCKING SKIP SCHOOL" cassies dad screamed making Cassie flinch. "I forgot about school.." Cassie said quietly. "WHAT?!" cassies dad screamed back. "I forgot about school!" Cassie said a little louder. "How did you fucking forget about school?!" Dad shouted. cassie shrugged before getting pushed onto the ground.

"HOW DID YOU FORGET ABOUT SCHOOL?!" cassies dad shouted waiting to get a answer. "I went to the beach with my friends and lost track of time.." Cassie said with tears in her eyes looking up at her dad. "YOUR FRIENDS ARE MOTHER FUCKERS THEN SKIPPING SCHOOL." Cassies dad screamed back making Cassie jump and shred a tear.

Cassies dad gripped her arm tightly and slapped her. "if you skip school again it will be worse."
cassies dad said more calmly and let go of her arm making her fall back to the ground. Cassies dad slammed the door. Cassie started crying and wiping the tears coming down her face. She decided to let walker come over, since he was the only one who knew about her father.
__________________________________________________

Walkie talkie

Walker can u come over I'm kinda having a mental breakdown lol

omw rn

__________________________________________________

CASSIE WAS SHOCKED that walker was so fast with the snow. after around 10 minutes walker came rushing to cassies room to see Cassie on the floor of her room with red puffy eyes. Walker immediately went by her side and side hugged her. "what did your father do?" walker asked as Cassie put her head on his shoulder.

cassie explained what her dad did (I'm lazy okay😔) walker looked at the girl and saw a bruise forming on her cheek. "I'm so sorry," walker said hugging Cassie. Walker felt genuinely sorry for the girl. after staying like that for a couple seconds walker pulled away. walker didn't want to go but he had too. "I have to go, my mom texted me." Walker said getting up. "Wait, can you stay? Till I fall asleep." Cassie said looking up at the boy. Walker nodded then pulled out his hands to lift Cassie up.

The two slept opposite of each other but obviously weren't comfortable. "cass, is it okay if I go like this?" Walker asked putting a arm around cassies waist. cassie nodded as red flushed on her face at the touch. She felt his curls on her neck as he shuffled around. after awhile the two fell asleep like that, unbothered , and was peaceful.

AHH IM SORRY FOR PUTTING ABUSE ITS JUST I MADE A PLAYLIST BEFORE HAND FOR THIS AND MY TEARS RICOCHET WOULDNT FIT ANYWHERE😭😭