: chap 4

"𝖘𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍, 𝖜𝖊𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑

AS CASSIE WOKE UP she saw snow falling. But it's only fall not winter? cassie heard a phone ring and picked up her phone. Momona was calling her, she quickly answered. "Cass do you see outside?" momona said sounding shocked. "duh, who wouldn't notice that there was snow outside." Cassie answered. "do you wanna come to the beach? I know your a swiftie then it will be your Taylor swift dream" momona said sounding excited. "I guess I'll come." Cassie said not sounding excited but she really was. "I'll pick you up, I'll be there in 10." Momona said as she grabbed her car keys. Cassie hung up.

Cassie put on a light blue long sleeve shirt then some white jeans. Cassie walked out of her bedroom door and flew down the stairs in a hurry. There was a note on the table that read: cassie I'm gonna be at work for a few days cause you know how busy it can get, love Mom. cassie shrugged then got some bread and put it in the toaster, while waiting for around a minute Cassie watched some tiktoks. BEEP BEEP.

cassie grabbed the toast and spread some butter on it then put it in her mouth. Cassie heard a car horn then got on a grey coat. She opened the door and went outside, she saw 2 familiar faces. Walker and Leena? She got in the back seat and sat the farthest away from walker as possible. Though they were friends they weren't that close. "hi Mona and leena!" cassie said with a smile then waved to walker. "can we just go to the beach" walker said inpatient. Cassie nodded along with walker. "Okay children momonas driving get your seat belts on" leena said sarcastically but not with the seatbelt part.

"Oh cass, that seatbelt is broken you have to sit next to walker." Momona said winking at Leena.  they must've planned this. cassie thought. Cassie scooted over to the middle seat then put the seatbelt over her body. As Cassie and walkers shoulders meet they couldn't bare but look at each other for a split second then look away smiling slightly.

after around 20 minutes they finally got to the beach, in the car they were singing all too well (10 minute version) new romantics and snow on the beach. As momona parked Cassie and walker both unbuckled our seatbelts and there hands touch which made them slightly blush but didn't want the two in the front seats to notice. Walker got out first then held the door for Cassie. "ladies first" walker said jokingly. "oh shut up!" Cassie said once she got out and walker shut the door.

Cassie was the first to run to the beach as she was the one who was the most excited. Cassie saw the beach and it was like the music video for snow on the beach. She decided to post a photo.

@cassbrown snow on the beach irl 😱😱

@cassbrown
snow on the beach irl 😱😱

Liked by: @walkerscobell @leenascobell @momonatamada and more....

@walkerscobell
cass we get it your a swiftie💀💀
^
@cassbrown
Don't you dare be disrespecting Taylor 😡😡

__________________________________________________

Cassie replied to walker then the trio showed up. "Walker you don't know what it's like to experience this as a swiftie" Cassie said smiling. "we get it it's rare." Walker said. Momona and Leena just looked at each other then there was a awkward silence. Momona and Leena were texting each other when walker and Cassie just stared at each other.

bold= momona
This= leena

I kinda regret bringing him here💀

our plan is working thoo

they are getting closer soon should we just pair them together since we have two blankets?

cassies gonna kill me but obvii

alr I'ma tell em

__________________________________________________

"me and momona are having a blanket while you two have to share one" leena said breaking the silence. Cassie turned her eyes away from walker to Leena with a wide eyed gaze. "what?!" walker and Cassie said.
__________________________________________________

Next chapter gonna be cute I think.