: chap 5

"𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙, 𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖔, 𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖗"

CASSIE AND WALKER got their blanket and quickly sat down cause it was cold. "cass how about we catch up? I mean we haven't talked to each other since like a year ago." Walker said breaking the silence between the two. "There's nothing to catch up on for me, but I am auditioning for a tv show" Cassie said nervously knowing he's auditioning for that too just looking at the snow falling to avoid his gaze. "same here, do you know what it's called?" walker said chuckling at the coincidence. Cassie looked at him for a second just looking at his new features. "Percy Jackson, since I read the books when I was like twelve, thirteenish?" cassie said remembering when her and walker read the books together and described eachother as "Percy and Annabeth" since they were dating at the time.

walker was just in a shocked state to where he would stutter. "uh, uhm. Who are you a-auditioning for?" walker said clearly nervous at the tone of his voice. Cassie saw him nervous and try to relieve him. "Annabeth, but it's fine there's literally like a 99% I won't get the role."  Walker calmed a bit but not too much. "it's not that I don't want to act with you it's just, just weird knowing that we would have to kiss." walker said not wanting to upset the girl. "it's not that I don't want to kiss you" walker continues then Cassie raised her eyebrow at the comment. "did I really just say that?" asked walker lightly to which the girl nodded.

_________________________________________________

"oh my gosh our plan is working!!" Momona said lightly but excited and accidentally took the blanket off both her, and Leena. Leena immediately yanked the blanket back then continued with their conversation. "looks like walker seems embarrassed." Leena said looked at walkers more red face then before. "wouldn't be surprised if he said something he wasn't supposed too" momona said. Leena just nodded in agreement then went back to looking at the ex couple (or soon as just couple🤭🤭)

__________________________________________________

Cassie and walker talked and laughed with each other pretending that walkers little saying didn't happen. "time to go lovebirds" leena said then grabbed their blanket that was over them. Both of their faces were redder then before. Once walker got off the ground he held both hands with Cassie then pulled her off the ground. While the two walked back to the car behind the two best friends they didn't realize they were holding hands. once they got settled into the car they finally noticed. "sorry" walker mouthed. "it's fine" Cassie mouthed back.
__________________________________________________
                             walkie talkie

is it okay if I set your head on your shoulder?
I'm so tired 💀💀

yeah ofc.
__________________________________________________

when walker texted Cassie that she set her head on his shoulder to which he accepted. Cassie layed on her ex lovers shoulder and closed her eyes and everything was pitch black.

 Cassie layed on her ex lovers shoulder and closed her eyes and everything was pitch black

   @walkerscobell

    cass fell asleep on my shoulder🙄🙄
     @cassbrown

      Liked by @leenascobell @momonatamada @cassbrown and 70,893 others.

__________________________________________________

comments disabled

__________________________________________________

authors note:

I have to go camping for like a week so I won't be uploading chapters but this chapter with them are so cute like omlll🤭🤭