: chap 2

"𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖉 𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖆 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙?"

AS MOMONAS CAR GOT CLOSER to the scobell house Cassie got even more anxious, she started fiddling with her fingers and kept on biting her nails. Momona started to notice how anxious Cassie was and said "cass you okay??" Cassie just nodded in response. Momona knew that she was anxious including that there best friend is her ex's sister. Momona decided to just pay attention to the road and let Cassie be in her own world.

5 minutes later the duo finally got there. Cassies heart was beating faster than usual as she got out of the car. "stop being so anxious!! You won't even see walker, hopefully. We're just here to hang out with Leena." Momona reassured Cassie. "it's just nerve racking, I mean going up to your ex's house to hang out with his sister?" Cassie said as momona calmed her down a bit.

Momona couldn't say anything in response and just rang the doorbell. After waiting there for around 30 seconds the door finally opened. "guessing your here for Leena?" Walker said. Cassie awkwardly looked at momona and momona looked back at her before answering walker. "you guessed it!" Momona said giggling as she grabbed cassies hand and guided her into the scobell house. Walker just stands there for a good 15 seconds before shutting the door and went back to watching Deadpool.

"see? It's fine." Momona said opening Leenas door. Leena immediately hugged both momona and cassie. "walker is so annoying watching Deadpool on full volume so that's why I invited you to hang out!" Leena said. "walker is literally opsessed with deadpool" Cassie said sitting on Leenas bed. "he literally can memorize the whole movie that's how he's that opsessed" momona said laughing. "enough talk about my brother, you guys got anything going on?" Leena said as Cassie smiled. "I'm thinking of auditioning for a movie," Cassie admitted. "really?!" Leena and momona said at the same time.

"yes, Its for the series Percy Jackson." Cassie said feeling confident. Leena started blinking. "Leena stop blinking at me like that!! What is it??" Cassie said curious. "Walker is also signing up for it too.." Leena said. The trio looked at each other. "I think you should still go cass, you can break the ice with him just to make things better between you two." Momona said. Leena nodded along with what momona was saying. "Matter of fact you should go break the ice with him right now." Leena said sitting on her bean bag chair.

"I guess I'll try too." Cassie said standing up and walking out of the room. She saw walker watching deadpool, Cassie wanted to scare him so she went downstairs quietly and got behind walker. After 15 seconds she touched walkers shoulders and said "boo" walker slightly jumped at the sudden touch. "I'm here cause I want to break the ice" Cassie said even though walker wasn't listening. Cassie quickly got the remote and paused Deadpool. "Hey!!" Walker said reaching to get the remote. "Not getting this back til we break the ice" Cassie said pointing at the remote. "Right" walker said.

"sorry that I've blocked you on every single platform possible, and ignoring you for like a whole entire year." Cassie said leaning on the couch picking at her nails refusing to look at walker because of nerves.

"I'm also sorry that I uh, kinda stopped our relationship because of other people on the Internet" said walker scratching the back of his neck, now looking at Cassie waiting for a response. Cassie didn't notice him staring so they were in some awkward silence.

Cassie and walker heard a song playing from Leenas door, Cassie could immediately recognize it. bad idea right? By Olivia Rodrigo.

"does this mean we are friends?" Cassie asked breaking the awkward silence with the song in the background. "yeah, sure." Said walker smiling slightly. Cassie returned the smile. As the two looked at each other for a couple moments, Cassie passed the remote for walker to catch. "anyways, I have to go with Leena and mona. Maybe I'll see you around?" Cassie said leaving the couch and going up to Leenas room.

"definitely" walker said as he looked back at Cassie before answering. Cassie went into Leenas room and quickly shut the door. "Alexa, turn off" leena said trying to get her Alexa to turn off. "ALEXA, TURN OFF" momona shouted because the Alexa wouldn't turn off. As it finally shut off Cassie walked towards Leena and sat next to her.

"I don't know what's wrong with that Alexa but, it needs hearing aids." Cassie said. "Cassie, how did it go?" Momona asked Cassie. "It went good" Cassie said shrugging her shoulders. As leena was about to say something walker walks in.

"Leena why were you and momona screaming about Alexa" walker asked clearly annoyed.

"It wouldn't turn off" all three girls said. Walker left the room and LEFT THE DOOR OPEN.

Cassie got up and shut the door annoyed. For the rest of the time the girls took photos, did tiktoks, gossip, all that teen stuff. Momona looked at her watch and realized she had to take Cassie home. "Cass c'mon we need to go" momona said. As Cassie got up and grabbed her bags she gave Leena a side hug then mumbled a quiet bye leena.

__________________________________________________

I might change the face claim bc Malia doesn't really look walkers age.

Anyways have a good day, afternoon, evening , morning, or night😊💋